OH SEHUN

Finding a Second Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

OH SEHUN

 

I lost the woman that I love today.

Kim Hana is the only woman that I dreamed a future with. She’s my first love in high school. And though we broke up a lot in the past and got into short-term relationships with others, we still fell back into each other’s arms until we mutually decided to spend the rest of our lives together last year.

The process of having a wedding of our own was tiring. I felt sorry for Hana that she had to spend extra time taking care of most of the details about the wedding since I was busy trying to bring butter to our table for our future family life. I am naturally a workaholic, but I knew it was for our own good that I worked harder each day. I was just glad that Hana was so understanding and there was never a day that we had to fight about it. She always greeted me with a kiss when I get home and cooked me dinners without getting tired. I had returned all that she had done for me with my sincere feelings. I loved her even more as days went by and never looked at anyone else.

There was never a time that I remember when I made her feel she wasn’t the only one. She was the only one for me, after all. And she knew that.

I shared with her everything that I have. She was there to share most of my firsts with.  She knew my dreams that no one else knew about. She knew me like the back of her hand. And I thought I knew her the same way.

She even told me last night over the phone that she loved me. I held onto that promise until I could inside the wedding hall, but thirty minutes turned to an hour, an hour to two hours, until it was already eight hours since our supposed wedding, but I did not hear from Hana. It’s as if she vanished on the face of the earth.

I tried to call her many time, but

Please log in to read the full chapter