The thing we saw was...(AKA food trip with SHINee part 2)

My favorite kpop band are all what?!

 

 

                                     JONGHYUN’S POV

Ok so the thing we saw was a.... JUST A CAT?! COME ON I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE ATLEAST A BIT MORE INTERESTING THAN THAT!!! ‘Just a cat *sigh*,I thought it would be _____ or a fangirl but *sigh its just a cat’ ‘The rest of the members looked sad especially Taemin the maknae he looked like a puppy finally getting adopted after years but then the person kicks him and walks away it made me feel bad for him but also made me angry thinking of the ways he could steal MY girl then he spoke up saying ‘Awwwww im so sad we cant find noona :(.’ i assured him it will be ok saying ‘Everything will be ok noona will come back herself or be found soon!’ ‘Ok i will search harder!’ he screamed that as if he got some hope to find her but know maknae that she will be MY girl and not yours well atleast im assured she cant be Onew’s girl since he already is dating chicken (LOL) ‘I will help find her but that doesn’t mean that im leaving mah chicken in the restaurant!’ Onew said UGHHHHHH OMG WONT HE TALK ABOUT SOMETHING ELSE THAN HIS STUIPID CHICKEN LIKE HONESTLY STICK TO DANCING AND SINGING SME DID NOT CHOOSE YOU FOR NOTHING YOU CHICKEN ADDICTED IDOL! Right then i saw ____ passing by and i chased her but when i was close she ran harder as if she hates me did i do something wrong? Did i mess up? Naaaaaaw its probably just negative thoughts. ‘____ wait!’ i screamed but not soon after i saw her sitting with her head down i could seriously sence there was something wrong ‘Whats wrong?’ i said being seriously worried ‘N-nothing.’ she replied back ‘Look _____ i could sence that there is something wrong im there for you you dont have to hide things from me.’ ‘*sigh* fine, i miss my friends from the usa *sob* cause they were so kind and made me gain back hope and made me see the world in a different way.’ ‘Oh thats why i feel sorry for you super duper sorry.’ ‘This would have never happened if i did not move to Korea.’ ‘Wait you moved here?!’ ‘Yes i did just about a week ago.’ ‘Wow for someone new to the country you do speak very fluently in Korean i must say.’ ‘T-thanks.’ she said in a sweet tone ‘Should we go back to the restaurant to cheer you up?’ ‘Sure but we left without paying...’ ‘Dont worry _____! Our manager told staff that we must find you so its fine.’ ‘Ok then lets go back!’

                                                ______ (YOU) POV

Why was Jonghyun so nice to me? Does he have a crush on me? well if he does i would rather (Sorry Jonghyun >_<) have Taemin since he’s my favorite member of them all (Jonghyun your still second tho dont be sad!) While i thought that in the mean time we all were at the restaurant and everything looked like as if nothing happened at all i ate my food and said goodbye i wanted to walk out of the door when i felt someone grabbing my hand i turned around and it was Jonghyun ‘Noona please dont leave you can stay in our dorm!’ i thought about it but said ‘Yes.’ afterwards then me and SHINee went in the car to their dorm in the night sky with beautiful neon lights in the city of Seoul...