food trip with SHINee part 1 (a bit boring tbh)

My favorite kpop band are all what?!

 

                   Lee ____(YOU) POV

Then we walked to a restaurant called food paradise (bad name ik) then when we walked closer we saw that it was closed :( then Jonghyun said ‘Wait i might know a place!’ ‘What is it?!’ me and the rest of SHINee said ‘The SMTOWN idol restaurant duh!’ ’Oh yeah~’ the rest of SHINee said and i was just thinking the what did they just say wth is the SMTOWN idol restaurant?! Then Jonghyun turned to me and said ‘_____ do you know the SMTOWN idol restaurant?’ ‘No not at all!’ i said ‘Heh i knew you would say that since only SM staff,trainees and idols know this restaurant ‘Am i even allowed in this restaurant then?!’ ‘Yes sure you are aslong as we tell the explanation.’ Jonghyun said ‘Ok lets go there then!’ i said then we arrived somewhere ‘Umm Jonghyun are you sure this is the restaurant cause it looks more like the SM entertainment building..’  ‘Well its inside the SM building!’ he replied then i entered the restaurant and sat down at the restaurant                flashback..

Today i was going with my friends to mcdonalds it was the best day ever since someone secretly bullied me but my friends were always there for me this is a special day cause i always wanted to go to a restaurant but my umma and appa dont have enough money to buy it so i was excited. 

                                              after we got our food

‘And _____ how is it? Eve asked 

‘Its soooo good for my first time!’

‘Yeah ikr mcdonalds always makes good food to get a smile on your face!’ Kim said

Then we joked all day long at the mcdonalds and also became closer thats probably the best friends i ever had

                                              end of flashback

Then in my mind i sighed that i would never see those friends ever again and i thought about all the fun moments together which made me cry a bit so i ran away out of the restaurant then i ran to a nearby bench and started sobbing and crying real hard because i knew i would never have friends like that ever again and i looked at the sky and prayed that my friends would be alright and that i would see them again 

                                      Jonghyun’s POV

Me and the rest of my friends (Minho,Onew,Taemin and Key) were making jokes 

‘Haha do you still remember that joke that _____ made?’ 

‘MY NAME IS MINHO!’ Minho said 

then everyone burst out laughing then i looked at _____ but i did not see her

‘Umm guys listen to me..’ they still kept laughing

‘Guys listen to me!’ i said this time harder but they still kept laughing

‘GUYS LISTEN TO MEEEEE!!!’ i screamed as hard as i could 

‘Neh?’ they all said

‘_____ IS GONE!!!‘

‘AHHHH WE NEED TO FIND HER QUICK WHO KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED?!’

Then me and others ran out to go find _____

‘Ok Minho and Onew you guys go in the left direction me Taemin and Key will go in the right direction!’ then we split up and searched everywhere at the bushes the stores even houses we searched but no sucess then we all five came back on the same point ‘You guys had any sucess?’ i asked ‘*sigh* no hyung’ Minho said ‘Then we have to search even harder this time we will call eachother this time give eachother clues and what so ever if only we find her then were complete again!’ Then we ran as hard as we could and searched everywhere possible then we even came back to the restaurant as five to look even more then we saw..

Annyeonghaseyo readers and subscribers sorry for not updating so long >_< i was doing thing with my family and i was very busy happy new year and saranghaeyo readers and subscribers! And i know that i have not started with my new years story apologies on that cause i have been thinking but so far no ideas popped up for the story and i know that its a short chapter! Again saranghaeyo readers and subscribers!