Meeting up with Jonghyun and —— (not revealing it yet!)

My favorite kpop band are all what?!

 

                 

                                                        Lee _____(YOU) POV

Then i saw nobody disapointed i went to sit on one on the swings that were in the park when suddenly i was tapped on the shoulder i then turned around and saw Jonghyun smiling at me then i smiled back and from behind all other four of the members appeared out of nowhere i then blushed super hard and tried facing the other way to hide it but then jonghyun prevented me from doing so so blushing as a tomato i stared at him ‘Haha your blushing as hard as a tomato _____!’ Jonghyun teased me ‘Neeeeeeeh i dont!’ i said then i pouted ‘Awwwww how cute but you still DID blush!’ and he grinned at me then looked at Taemin what his reaction would be (idk why probs cause hes my fav not only in this story but its the authors favorite member to) he just giggled then he noticed i was looking at him and i turned around to act normal but yep it failed Taemin said ‘Were you staring at me >_<‘ ‘Yea i was i wanted to get a reaction out of you...’ then Jonghyun stared at Taemin with a ‘do not steal my girl’ face then Taemin said ‘Oh we have not even properly introduced ourselves yet!’ then they all stood in one row next to eachother and then they began introducing themselves ‘Annyeonghaseyo im SHINee’s maknae Taemin!’ then i stared at Key ‘ annyeonghaseyo im SHINee’s almighty Key!’ then i stared at onew ‘Annyeonghaseyo im SHINee’s dubu leader Onew!’ then i stared at Minho ‘Annyeonghaseyo im SHINee’s- then i cut im off and said ‘MY NAME IS MINHO!’ then everyone burst out laughing especially Key and Taemin laughed super hard ‘THATS GOTTA BE THE BEST JOKE YET THIS YEAR ITS BETTER THAN ONEW IMMITATING JONGHYUN IN LOVE LIKE OXYGEN!’ Key screamed while laughing and Minho was laughing super hard so hard that he could not even finish his introduction! then Taemin said ‘Key umma im hungry!’ he said then right after that he pouted ‘Alright alright umma will get us all food lets let the girl decide ‘Lets eat _____(insert your favorite or appreaciated food here!) ‘Ok _____ it is! oh im sooo nervous to be eating with SHINee right now! And i dont know why but i feel butterflies in my stomache and save whenever i think about SHINee now they act so different then on television! and then we went to the most nearby restaurant..

                                              ??? POV

Ugh! Today i saw that ugly girl with MY SHINee oppas she does not deserve them i do! But if everything goes according to plan then i will strike! Hehehe prwpare for your worst nightmare to come ugly girl!! 

Annyeonghaseyo readers and subscribers so who could the bully be (please dont check the foreword it will spoil it! >_<) Saranghaeyo readers and subscribers! ~SoyunTaerito and thank you Supershannon for subscribing to my story on the rockmellonYT account and this one!