OMO it’s you it’s a coincidence right?!

My favorite kpop band are all what?!

 

                                                                Lee ______(YOU) POV

I saw him it was a guy with brown eyes and just overall a handsome face and i thought this guy looks sooooo familair its as if i seen this guy before but i dont know where because of that my eyes automaticly looked wide but then i looked away realizing my eyes were wide and then he would probably think im a fan so then i said ‘Hi i have your puppy here and the puppy is soooo cute!’ ‘Thank you whats your name?’ he said now i could clearly see who it was bit i still was unsure so i kept it for myself but i noticed that the wind was really strong right now for some odd reason and then his cap was blown away by the wind now i knew it for sure he had blonde tips slowly going to a darker brown yep i was fangirling deep inside it was Jonghyun from SHINee how lucky could i get? ‘Let me get that cap for you!’ i then picked it up for him ‘And oh yea my name is _____ Lee _____.’ ‘So its_____well hi im Jonghyun!’ he said with a bright smile on his face that made me blush then i gave Roo to him i said goodbye and i walked away but a few seconds later i felt my arm being grabbed ’Y-you know its bad for a girl walking hone alone so let me walk you home.’ my feelings said no but my heart deep inside said yes so i went with my heart and said ‘Yes i would gladly accept that offer!’ then Jonghyun walked me home the mood i was feeling was stand by me so i sung ‘Stand by me~’ then noticing Jonghyun was walking with me i quickly closed my mouth then he said ‘You have a beautiful angeletic voice _____ you should audition for SM entertainment and you probably know us right?’ then i thought should i reveal it or keep it a secret? Naaaa he deserves to know he can tell anyway then i said ‘Yes i am you can leave me right now cause i know you dont like fans walking with y- ‘No _____ its ok! your not one of those fangirls so its ok! he said then before i knew it he shoved a letter in my jacket he then said ‘When you get home you better check the letter i gave you.’ he said with the sweetest voice ever then he walked me home and said ‘Goodbye i look forward seeing you some time soon again!’ i then walked inside my door for dinner and i indeed checked the number it said: 047839286 (a random number) then i noticed maybe he gave it to me so i can call him i then returned to my parents with the stuff ‘Sorry it took so long umma and appa i had found a lost puppy and brought it to his owner.’ ‘Oh its ok sweetheart you did it for good anyways!’ umma said then appa said ‘And what is the dog called?’ ‘The name of the puppy is Roo and the owner is Jonghyun,Jonghyun from fricking SHINee!’ my umma began drinking water and spat the water in the sink ‘WHAT DID YOU SAY?!! OMG YOUR SO LUCKY IM SO PROUD OF YOU DEAR FOR MEETING A KPOP IDOL HERE IN KOREA WELL YOU ACHIEVED ONE OF YOUR DREAMS!!’ ’And he gave me his phone number!’ i screamed ‘_____ OMG WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR CALL HIM FRICKING RIGHT NOW! So i did call him and then.. 

Hello readers and subscribers im sorry this chapter has been a bit boring >_< but true SHINee fans could know that Jonghyun was gonna appear in this chapter cause in the previous chapter i said that the dogs name was Roo and almost every true fan knows that that is Jonghyun dog! Love you all readers and subscribers and tommorow i will post lots of chapters cause tommorow for me it technically is new years eve Again saranghaeyo readers and subscribers! ~SoyunTaerito