Finally in Korea!

My favorite kpop band are all what?!

 

 

                                                   Lee _____(YOU) POV

A few hours later after we took off the food came it looked really delicous a bit like this: then we normally just ate our food i can definitly tell you that its better than economy and premium economy then i was tired and decided to sleep while playing SHINee music on my phone then i felt a tap on my shoulder were we landing or were we eating? Yep we were landing i then saw a beautiful view out of the window: i then fastened my seat belt and listened to stand by me by SHINee (it kinda fits with mood so play the music if you want!) then we shaked again and we landed the captain and flight attendent began with ‘Ladies and gentleman we have landed in Korea at incheon airport please sit back in your seat while we taxi our way to the gate and thank you for flying with korean airlines a skyteam member and we will be pleased to see you on future flights gamsahamnida for flying korean airlines the obiviously they repeated this in korean japanese chinese and even thai then a while after we were connected to the airbridge (the thing you walk through when your boarding boarding or arriving in the airport) then they said ‘Your now able to walk free over the plane to the airbridge thank you for flying korean airlines and business class passengers are first!’ YESSS! i thought then i got my luggage and ran out of the airplane to the airbridge after we walked out of the airbridge we went to boring immigration then we went to the place love ones meet their love ones and someone screamed ‘_____!!’ i looked at someone who was in their mid 30’s and it was my appa then i said to umma ‘I know its nice meeting appa but you did not tell me about this!!’ i screamed then umma said ‘I kept it a surprise to keep you a bit calm.’ she said then we were riding in the car to our house and while riding to our house i said ‘Now that i have the chance can i audition for SM entertainment?’ ‘Sure you may we have already signed you up dear.’ WAIT WHAAAAT i thought i might become a kpop idol and then ill meet SHINee SNSD SUJU AND F(X) OMG IM SO EXCITED! then we just normally walked around in the house and umma said to me ‘_____ can you please go to the supermarket to buy some food and products for the house?’ ‘Sure umma!’ i said then i went to the supermarket i have read that normal people met their kpop idols there in fanfics! then i went to the supermarket to get all the stuff she writted on there a few minutes later i was done shopping then when i walked home i saw missing posters and i saw a dog next to it it had the nametag ‘Roo’ on it i have never heard that name so i saw on the ground a sitting dog next to me oddly it was the exact same dog and the exact same name so i called the owner and we promised to meet up at the nearby to the supermarket park then we the person came i saw..

Hello readers and subscribers i tried making this chapter long like the previous one but its a bit shorter love you all readers and subscribers! ~SoyunTaerito♡