Update!~ [THIS IS NOT A CHAPTER]

My favorite kpop band are all what?!

Heyo everyone! I've noticed that I've been gone for about 3-4 months now. And I wanna say, I'm still alive! In the months I was gone, a pandemic was also happening and I wanna ask everyone, are you ok? Are you feeling well? How's quarantine going for you? I have so many things to ask you guys about the pandemic that's happening at the moment but I'll cut it short for now. As for myself, yes I am save. I've been sitting in quarantine for about a month now and it's tiring, especially when you got school to do too. Then again, I'm happy too since I have more time to write stuff so, let's switch the topic around!

 

During these months, I was writing chapter 14 for this story and I was also working on two other stories; His online best friend in secret and never loving again. Currently they're just drafts but chapter one of both could come soon. Does it mean that this story will get discontinued? Of course not! I still have many chapters to go an I like where it's going! So I'd like to announce that...

 

Chapter 14 and 15 are coming soon! I'm also working on a spring special and a summer special at the moment!

 

And since my 'hiatus' I've also found out how do more things here. For example, this story's getting a background!!! And I've thought the M rated thing of the previous chapter and it's not really gonna be M rated. It will only go to the extent of kissing and accidental laying on eachother like Miraculous Ladybug did. 

 

Last thing of this update, stay safe and wash your hands! Avoid socializing too! In just one word, STAY SAFE!💖💕