- Pure Luck

Superstar (R) - Kang Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Some people were still gathering in front of the mall, hoping that Kang Daniel or the other members would show up. I was also still there, waiting for my ride. My hotel was actually pretty close to the mall, but I was afraid that it would be raining if I walk, and I hurt my ankle when I was running around the mall earlier.

"What the hell?" I grunted annoyedly when suddenly the driver canceled my ride.

"Hey. You're still here?" I heard someone called me.

"Oh. You guys made it," I said when I saw my tour leader, Riri, and the other tour member, Jolie, came out of a car.

They said that the traffic was really bad, it took them almost an hour to get to the mall from the hotel. Suddenly, we heard another commotion beside us. And just like that, we saw Daehwi jumping around while giggling as he headed to the hotel, followed by Guanlin who walked so coolly behind him.

"What's going on? Why people are suddenly cheering?" Jolie asked innocently.

I looked at Riri, then we laughed so hard, while Jolie looking at us confused.

"There! Look! Daehwi and Guanlin are right in front of you. Of course people are cheering," I explained.

Then she started screaming when she saw them got into the hotel. Hahaha, speaking of late response.

My mood had brightened a lot, because of the whole thing. I was sad about the tour earlier and also because I missed four of the Wanna One members right under my nose. But Kang Daniel, Daehwi, and Guanlin were handed to me instead, without me doing anything. I was happy beyond belief. I never knew that I'm so lucky. That's why I decided to forget about what made me upset earlier and be more open minded to make the most of this trip.

The next morning, I woke up pretty early in the morning, so I decided to take a stroll around my hotel complex. I didn't know how, but I was already standing in front of Wanna One's hotel when I realized.

"Heek! Why am I here? Are you hoping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter