- Secret Door

Superstar (R) - Kang Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you," Daniel said as he patted my shoulder.

I shook my head, "I'm just glad that you're not a kidnapper, and I'm also shocked that you're Kang Daniel. It's too overwhelming, I have to cry," I said while sobbing.

"You know me?" he asked.

"Of course I do. Who doesn't? Besides, I came here specially to attend Wanna One's fan meeting," I explained.

"Then why did you walk away when you saw me yesterday?" he asked.

"I had to calm my down. I was too excited. Besides I ended up following you along with the crowd though. Wait, you remember me from yesterday?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was confused when I saw you just froze in the middle of the way, then suddenly walked away. So, why did you end up following me?" he said.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't resist," I said as I looked down, I felt so bad.

"Come on, I think they've gone pretty far. We gotta go." he said as he got up and pulled out his hand to help me up.

"We?" I asked as I took his hand.

"Run!" he said before running while holding my hand.

"I think they'll be waiting for you around the hotel though," I reminded.

"I know another door," he said.

"Where? The restaurant? Everybody already knows that one too," I said.

He turned his head to look at me then smiled. "So you are really a fan. There's another one. Come on. Run faster!" he said before he picked up his speed.

I was huffing crazily when we finally stopped in front of an entrance, pretty close to his hotel.

"So, this is the secret door? Why did you guys use the restaurant entrance then? Didn't you know that everybody already know that one?" I asked.

"And what? Risking to blow up another secret door? We use this one, only if we're sure that no one is following us," he said.

"Then why are you showing me this door? I'm a fan too though, I was following you too though. Aren't you afraid that I will blow it?" I asked confused.

"Then we will know who to blame if that happened, won't we?" he said.

"Ah, you're right," I said.

"Let's go inside," he said.

"What? Why?" I asked confused.

"Do you think I brought you here just to show you this door? Come on, I need to interrogate you, properly" he said as he pulled me inside.

"Mmmh. I don't think I can get in though.  I think the door guy will stop me from entering the hotel for dressing so shabbily," I said when I realized I was only wearing a windbreaker jacket with only sports bra underneath and short pants, super inappropriate to get inside a super fancy hotel.

"Hahaha. Oh come on, someone might see us," he said and I gave in.

Then we got into a room, and he asked me to sit down. He gave me a bottle of water which I gulped right away, because I was too nervous.

"Give me your number, so if someone knows about the door I will know where to find you. By the way, you wanna eat something?" he asked.

"I wann

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter