- Fan Meeting

Superstar (R) - Kang Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so pumped to see the boys performing later that night. Before noon my tour friends and I went straight to the venue to collect some freebies. There were a lot of good quality freebies. People were so kind and generous. Thank you people.

About two hours before the show started, we gathered in front of a hall gate based on our queue number. Staffs were really helpful and informative in handling the queue. They checked the queue number before someone got in.

Before I passed the hall gate, securities checked our bag one more time for forbidden stuffs. Continued with a hug from a very nice lady. Of course I knew it was actually a body search, but she made it really fun, it didn't feel like one.

Finally I got into the venue. People were already packed. I stood at around the 15th row from the stage. I considered that as pretty lucky judging from my queue number. I was pretty happy with where I was.

Not long after that, suddenly a wave pushed me to the front. I was standing around the 13th row from the stage. Then when the show started, a stronger wave pushed me to the front. I was glad that I didn't trip, because suddenly I stood at around the 9th row from the stage. That's how far I got pushed.

Then when the boys came out another strong wave pushed. But this time, it didn't stop. I started to struggle to stand on my feet as people kept pushing. There's no more space for us to move, everyone was squeezed like a fish in a can. I stood at about the 7th row from the stage. So close, yet I couldn't focus on anything other than people crying out for help. I didn't know if I should be mad or thankful for the one who pushed.

Some people from the front started to bail out and move to the back. I saw someone actually crawled up from the ground. I didn't know what happened to her, but I hope she didn't get stomped. Kuddos girl for standing back up by yourself.

I was really mad so I turned my head to the back, prepared to launch an attack to whoever it was behind me who pushed. But when I turned my head, I saw people behind me were also struggling, they're squinting their eyes and swayed so much, they could fall anytime soon.

Then I saw the next line behind them, and the next line, and the next line, and as far as my eyes could see, there's no one pushing. Everyone was swaying because the strong wave was kept pushing but there's no more space to move.

Then I saw the front row, everyone was waving their hands for help and also struggling to stand. Then I realized that my own stance was no better. Everyone was suffering because it was really packed.

Finally the boys realized the condition and asked the mc to stop. I wasn't sure who's saying what because I was struggling to keep my stance. All I knew was every member looking at us, worried and ... disappointed. I was really embarrassed. But for what? For trying to stay alive in this situation? Because that's basically what everyone w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter