- Stylist

Superstar (R) - Kang Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh. Here's the box," I said as I picked up a safety pin box on a table next to Carrie's door when I came in.

"It was there? Oh. Aren't you my savior. Thank you," she said as she hugged me.

Then she asked me to find some other things which I found pretty quickly.

"You're very helpful. Daniel, shall we try out your outfit for the show tonight, since we have a helpful company?" she suggested and Daniel agreed.

"Now you can clean up in my bathroom, it's over there. I'll get you some clothes to change," she said to me suddenly.\

I was confused, but before I could say anything she already handed me a towel and some clothes then pushed me lightly into the bathroom.

"Yeay! I'll be back as soon as I cleaned up," he said.

When I came out of the bathroom after cleaning up, Daniel was already back in Carrie's room trying out his stage outfit. I froze when I saw him. He took my breath away.

"(y/n)? Aren't you gonna help me?" she asked.

"Huh? Oh yeah," I said when I snapped back to reality.

As I got closer to them, suddenly my legs got weak then I fell on the floor. My heart was beating so fast, I was trembling, I couldn't breathe.

"(y/n), are you okay?" she asked. Daniel and Carrie helped me up and put me on a chair.

"Guys, I just wanna remind you that no matter what, I'm still a big fan of Daniel. I never thought that I could see him this close. So you guys have to understand that I need sometime to calm my down, okay? I just want to set the expectation clear here," I explained before I gulped water that Daniel gave me.

They both laughed.

"Alright. Just helped me when you're ready," Carrie said before she continued what she was doing with Daniel.

As I was busy calming myself down, I saw Carrie looked confused. I took a deep breath then got up to help her. Somehow I knew what she needed before she even asked for it.

"Now that was easy. Thank you (y/n). Daniel, should we call the others too? You wouldn't mind to help me a little bit more, would you?" she asked.

"Hm yeah. I don't mind. That was fun," I said.

"Alright. Let me get the others," Daniel said before he left.

"Daniel, before you get in please give me sometime to prepare myself," I said then he chuckled.

When someone knocked on the door, I prepared my heart as I sat on the chair. Then Daniel peeked inside and I signaled him to come in. My jaw dropped when I saw the boys comin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter