- Social Media

Superstar (R) - Kang Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the show ended, I quickly went to the backstage to help Carrie.

"I'm hereeeeeee!" I said.

Then she asked if I was okay while turning me around to check my body. I didn't want her to worry, and I wasn't hurt or anything, so I smiled and I told her that I had a great time and how great the boys performed excitedly.

Until I saw her and everyone around me looking at me the way the boys did, worried and disappointed. I was so sad. I just wanted to share how happy I was because I didn't want her to worry. But why was everyone looking at me that way? I felt like I did a serious crime.

"Why do you guys keep looking at me like that? What did I do wrong? I didn't push anyone. I swear! In fact, none of the people around me was pushing anyone. All we did was keeping ourselves together, and save each other. All I ever wanted was to enjoy the show and watch the guys perform. If that's what I do wrong, then I'm guilty as charged!" I said before I left.

My heart was broken. I had never felt so embarrassed in my entire life. And what did I feel embarrass for? What did I do wrong?

I went outside and waited for Jolie that hadn't came out from the venue. We were in a separate section, she got the right standing section, I got the left one. When I saw her, she was dragging her feet looking so lifeless. Then she ran to hug me once she saw me.

She was a cheerful and strong build person, but she seemed so tired and was having trouble in catching her breath. I was so worried. Then she started ranting about her experiences. Apparently hers was much worse than mine.

When we got home, I searched for Wanna One's photos from the fan meeting. Instead of the boys' photos, I saw some pictures of the whole standing section and it was really packed. There were a lot of people. No wonder everyone that I saw was suffering to keep their stance.

People were fighting about the whole fan meeting thing. Some people were blaming the p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter