- Luck

Superstar (R) - Kang Daniel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"WHAT? Wanna One is coming to town and I don't even know it?" I gasped when I read an article.

I didn't know what triggered me, but somehow that day I felt like googling "Wanna One" instead of "Kang Daniel" in the internet. Which then lead me to the news of them going to have a fan meeting in my country. I quickly looked for the fan meeting ticket, but apparently the tickets through official channels had already sold out about 2 months back. I froze, staring blankly at my computer screen, as my whole body went numb. I bumped my head repeatedly, because I felt so dumb and ignorant for blowing up possibly the ONLY chance I could get to meet my beloved superstar.

"No. I'm not gonna give up without a fight," I gathered my force to find another way to get the ticket.

After sometime searching, I got some ridiculous offers. As in the price was so high they got to the sky, or reasonable price but for the back rows where I could only hope that people who would be sitting in front of me were smaller than me. Which was unlikely. Suddenly I got another offer for a tour bundled with a standing section ticket for the fan meeting in a nearby country at a reasonable price. My brain was wrestling with all the good and bad of taking one to the other. After discussing it with some friends and checking the legitimacy of the offer, we agreed that the tour package was the best offer to take.

A few days before the fan meeting at the nearby country

"Yeayyy!!!" I screamed in absolute joy when I heard that Wanna One would spend the several days gap between the fan meetings in the same country where I would attend it.

That was until I realized that my flight was still in three days later. Oh Lord. I started to get fidgety every time I saw a post in social media about them being spotted out and about, exploring the country. I wanted to go right away, hoping to bump into them, especially Kang Daniel.

The flight day

I was so happy when I arrived at the respected country, because I was finally breathing the same air with Kang Daniel. I was all smile and full of excitement, until I realized that the tour was nothing like what I expected. I was so mad but I knew that complaining wouldn't make it any better, so I decided to go to downtown to calm my mind.

My mood was instantly boosted when I found some good items to shop. After satisfied with the shopping, I went to a food court in a mall to chill and grab something to drink. As I was enjoying my drink while scrolling social media, I gasped when I saw some pictures of Jisung, and Minhyun eating at the same food court where I was at. I quickly went to the booth on the pic, but they weren't there.

"! How could I miss them?" I cursed annoyedly as I looked around, hoping that they would still be nearby.

I searched for them all over the place, but then I saw another post spotted them alr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter