V. Chapter - I gotta lock you down ~ The Last

Make my Christmas better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s POV

I looked at the clock. The boys will come in a while. I smiled enthusiastically, but checked my bedroom and guest‘s bedrooms for sure. I believed Bummie that he had cleaned up and prepared his bedroom for him and Siwon. I looked around, but found a chain with a medallion in the cupboard. It was like what I had for Kangin... but I let the goldsmith partially destroy it. This was different. Heart, but there was a puppy and a rabbit engraved there and a heart over them... Yeah, he's like a rabbit. I smiled enthusiastically, but hid it in my coat pocket.

"Hyungie?" Suddenly I heard a knock at the door and Bummie's head looked into the room.

"I'm ready," I smiled and nodded when I went to him.

"Siwon texted me that they are going... he said that Jinki is nervous," he laughed and hugged me.

"It will be because he hasn‘t seen me for four days," I blinked with my cute eyes.

"Yeah, there's a long way to Daegu," he breathed, nodding.

"Yes... even when we have our uncle there," I winked and smiled a bit when I took my coat and set off with Kibummie downstairs.

"That's a fact, too," he laughed, but in the corridor we dressed very warmly and took our shoes on.

Kibum brought his bag.

"I put everything there, some food and at the thermos are tea and chocolate," he smiled when I nodded happily.

"That's good, it'll be needed," I grinned when my phone rang, but it was after a while quiet.

I blinked and pulled my phone out.

"Ah... that's Jinki, they're here, he's been calling me, he’s really missing me I guess," I smiled and blinked.

"Well, your hourly calls, I was surprised that he didn’t come to Daegu,“ Kibum laughed when I stuck my tongue at him.

"You have what to say! Dongsaeng!" I laughed, gave him a little slap over his head, but opened the door when we went out and he locked it.

Within a few moments before our house a smaller van was stopped and four boys jumped out of it, when the one ran to me.

"Jinki!" I smiled enthusiastically, but I walked to him when I was soon ripped in a tight hug.

Well, he even didn’t say hi to me, he had to miss me a lot when he wants to suffocate me! I laughed, but embraced him firmly too and inhaled his scent. He still smells so beautiful.

"Jinki couldn‘t wait, he almost propelled us with a fork and a knife," Siwon laughed when I laughed quietly. I breathed in his scent, I loved it… it was so nice…

"That was your mistake, it wouldn’t happen if you were more quickly!“ Jinki snapped, but he kissed me in my hair.

I laughed when I managed to get a little out of my grip when I pulled myself on my toe and kissed Jinki on his forehead when I blinked with an angel's eyes.

"I was looking forward to you, very much, I'm glad you're all here, come, we'll make you a tour here in the park, because you've never been here!" I smiled enthusiastically and greeted the remaining boys.

"I was here," Siwon snapped.

"Well, last year, true, but not the three of them!" I laughed at him and stuck my tongue out, pointing at Min, Minho and Jinki.

"No," Won laughed, nodding when I smiled victoriously.

"Let's leave things in the car," Minho blinked.

"Yeah, Bummie's got things in his bag," I smiled and nodded when Siwon hugged Kibum and picked up his bag.

"Don‘t take it all, honey," he said, when my brother blushed and I grinned, but I grabbed Jinki around his waist, he too, and we broke into the park.

"There's a blanket in the bag, too," Kibummie smiled as I nodded and began to tell the boys something about the fort that we were going to.

"We even arranged to watch the fireworks from above!" I smiled enthusiastically and pointed at the tower.

"Seriously?" Jinki smiled enthusiastically.

"Yeah, there's a beautiful view, there's a slice, just a splendor," I smiled and nodded when Jinki smiled enthusiastically and kissed me.

Kibum with Siwon and Min and Min went behind us. Min with Min... well, Taemin and Minho!

 

Jinki’s POV

"Come on, are we going?" I groaned as Minnie was too slow as if he was a snail!

"Brother, you are impatient, we have enough time," Tae laughed and hugged me.

"Because it takes you so much time!" I shuddered and shook my head.

We could have been already there, but no, they were too slow! Suddenly, Minnie’s phone beeped

"They're here!" He laughed.

"Finally," I screamed and Taemin laughed when he led me in the car as we locked the house.

"Jinko, you're a little red," Siwon laughed, sitting in front of me.

"Because he's upset, he wants to be with his Puppy," Minnie laughed.

"Yeah! Because I want to finally see him! It's an eternity I haven‘t seen him!" I groaned and put on my seatbelt.

"It was a few days... it wasn‘t even a week, hyung," Minho laughed.

"It doesn‘t matter! For me it was a week," I shuddered when they laughed and I snorted when I was following the road when Siwon went after he was texting something on his phone.

"How long will it take, hyung?" I asked Siwon.

"Not too long, don‘t be afraid, I know good abbreviations," he laughed and patted my shoulder.

He was able to drive this smaller van, but I want to see Jongie! I looked at the landscape beyond the window and sighed. How long... how long... I repeated this sentence in my head all the time.

"You can ring Hyunnie," Siwon smiled at me suddenly!

I blinked and looked at the street. It wasn’t familiar to me, but I nodded and took my phone when I called Jjong and then put my phone again

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter