I. Chapter

Make my Christmas better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s POV

I came to the meadow. Today there will be fireworks... tomorrow are Christmas! And then New Year's Eve in a week! I looked forward to it. I was looking forward to a great deal, but it would be more amazing with him. There were a few people on the meadow. I've spread the blanket a little bit away from them. I pulled out a wrapped sushi tray and then one more blanket that I had wrapped myself at it. Suddenly I heard the footsteps and then someone covered my eyes! I screamed softly, but I giggled and put my hands on those that prevented me from looking. They were warm, soft.

"Kangin..." I breathed happily and smiled.

"It's hard to beat you, is not it?" he laughed, but his hands disappeared and a long-haired blonde sat beside me.

"When I know which hands my beoved has… no one will scare me," I smiled and looked at him when I embraced him and covered us both.

"What did you take here?“ he pointed to the wrapped package.

"Sushi... and then I have wine, but I took the juice if you were here by car... I walked," I blinked.

 "Mhm... I do not think it will happen," Kang said when I blinked surprised.

"Why?" I asked and looked at his eyes as he slipped away from the blanket and his long hair.

"You know, I do not like this... this game... to play on you that I love you... a month ago I found that this is nothing for me… maybe I'm not gay... I decided to fly to Japan and start living a new life... maybe I'll go back and start from the beginning," He breathed out and looked at my eyes.

At that moment, the whole world has collapsed. I reheard his words in my head.

"K-Kangin... it-t... that's not true... no... a-are you… making... just fun... are you trying my love for you?" I stammered.

"No... Jonghyun... it's not a joke... you can do it... I know you're strong," he breathed and hugged me, but I pushed him away.

He thinks I'm going to wait for him?! After these words?!

"No... go away... you want to live your life... so you can live it... without me... happy... but don‘t think you will come back to me... you destroyed… my Christmas... I hope you're happy..." I sobbed, moved away from him and hid my head in my palms as my tears were running down from my eyes.

"Jongie..." he breathed and reached me on my back, but I he pushed him even further.

"Let me... go..." I burst out and wiped my tears.

"Sorry... Hyunnie..." he kissed me in my hair and disappeared.

I was glad that I was in the dark and away from the others. So, I thought so. My tears were running down my cheeks. I loved Kangin and he left me like this. I could throw a rope! But no... that's how I shouldn‘t think. It's over, I can throw away the gift I wanted to give him, damn money! He led me by my nose. For a year and a half! I sobbed and cleared my throat.

"Can I sit down?" I heard suddenly some voice.

I shivered and jerked a bit when I looked behind myself where stood a man in the moonlight, partly illuminated by a lamp on the road in the park, a blond young man.

 

Jinki’s POV

I walked through the park. There was a glow of light to not distrubing people from their watching the fireworks which would start in half an hour. I was looking forward to it, though there would be lots of couples and I'll be there again alone. Just me and then a couple next to the couple. But what, I don‘t mind. I walked to the meadow and leaned against a tree near the lamp. I saw a boy near me, sitting on a blanket and he had one more around him. Was he alone? I could... But suddenly a blonde man came to the blonde and covered his eyes. You have a bad luck today. Unfortunately, someone doesn‘t wish you good luck today, Lee...

The blonde screamed, giggled and put his hands on the other. Obviously it was a happy couple, at least someone is happy here when I’m not... I was hiding more in the shadows and watching them inadvertently.

"You know, I do not like this... this game... to play on you that I love you... a month ago I found that this is nothing for me… maybe I'm not gay... I decided to fly to Japan and start living a new life... maybe I'll go back and start from the beginning,“ I heard from the tall blonde suddenly! What?!

"K-Kangin... i-t-it... that's not true... no... a-are you… making… just fun… are you trying my love for you?“ the other one choked and I looked at him.

I saw hurt boy. I didn’t listen to other’s answer, I pushed it away, somewhere int he backgroud. I had only eyes for the blonde who pushed the other.

"No... go away... you want to live your life... so you can live it... without me... happy... but don‘t think you will come back to me... you destroyed… my Christmas... I hope you're happy..." he sobbed, moved away from the long-haired and hid his head in his hands, he was crying, he has a good heart... and that kid has destroyed him.

I felt so sorry for him. I blinked and sighed. I was more hiding in my hiding place and I just saw how the sinner kissed boy in his hair and disappeared. My heart was gripping the way I saw the unlucky boy I should go after him. And what for? Maybe I'm going to calm him down!

I broke up at him when he sobbed and cleared his throat.

"Can I sit down?" I asked when I was illuminated by a lamp and a moon behind it.

The blonde jerked a bit and looked at me. I could see his beautiful brown eyes, which now hid so much pain that I never thought.

"Yeah, yeah... you can..." He nodded and settled his blanket as he wiped his eyes and cleared his throat again.

"You don‘t have to worry, I'm Lee Jinki, I own toy’s store, but before I was a psychologist,“ I smiled and sat down. "And thank you," I added.

"A psychologist… I would like to have one now… and a plushie toy too...“ he whispered but smiled a bit.

"Kim Jonghyun... I'm working as a construction architect... and a home designer..." He exhaled when I reached my hand out to him.

"I am glad to meeting you… can we use informal way?“ I smiled when he took my hand and nodded.

"I'm also glad to meeting you... so... Jinki?" He blinked.

"Jongie?" I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah..." He blinked with a smile and then we dropped our hands as he passed his hand through his hair.

"And... where did you get that suddenly here and why..." he stopped and looked at me, but then into the ground.

"You heard... that... didn’t you?" He whispered, when I sighed.

"I stood nearby... I know that foreign conversations aren‘t my bussiness, but I think, thanks to my psychological abilities, I can listen to you and help you... so, not that you are mentally disturbed, but just someone's closeness to you is on the first place," I smiled.

"But... we don‘t know each other," he breathed and looked into my eyes.

"That's true, but to who I could say what had happened here? I have no friends, no children, no parents, boyfriend, well I have few friends, my brother, but they wouldn‘t care," I smiled.

"Oh... and why... aren‘t you with your brother today?" He asked.

"He's with his boyfriend," I grinned.

"My brother too," he breathed and stretched.

"But this evening will be beautiful, the fireworks are beautiful," I smiled.

"Yeah... but I am alone... though..." he looked at me and watched me from my head to heel when he titled his head to one side.

"I won‘t be alone, you are here, if you… you want to stay here with me..." he smiled and blinked.

"I want ... you know what danger could meet you here? When you are alone?" I smiled.

"Well... you are now the danger to me now," he snorted.

"If I wanted to do something to you, I would do it a long time ago," I grinned when he looked at me frowningly.

"Don‘t make fun of it," he said.

"I'm sorry... I wanted to cheer you up," I blinked innocently when Hyun grunted and suddenly I was shivering in the cold.

"Are you cold?" he titled his head on the other side.

"Well, a little bit, it is a little bit more cold here now," I blinked.

Jonghyun smiled, but took a blanket and came to me when he wrapped me and him and I blinked my eyes in surprise, but took one edge of the blanket.

"Thank you," I smiled.

"I won‘t let you freeze," he smiled and blinked as he moved closer some box.

"Do you want sushi and wine?" he asked me with a sweet smile and a wink.

 

Jonghyun’s POV

Who is it? What he wants? He wants to sit! Well, I know, but... why a stranger? But so... he won‘t kill me... and I don‘t care. He left me!

"Yeah, yeah... you can..." I nodded and settled the blanked when I wiped my eyes and cleared my throat because my crying always makes me cough.

"You don‘t have to worry, I'm Lee Jinki, I own toy’s store, but before I was a psychologist,“ he smiled and sat down. "And thank you," he added.

A psychologist? Hm, I almost wanted to die a long time ago… but I want a plushie too!

"A psychologist… I would like to have one now… and a plushie toy too…“ I whispered but smiled a bit. I should introduce myself to him.

"Kim Jonghyun... I'm working as a construction architect... and a home designer..." I exhaled when he reached his hand out to me. He was maybe older than me though he didn’t look older so much.

"I am glad to meeting you… can we use informal way?“ he smiled when I took his hand and nodded.

"I'm also glad to meeting you... so... Jinki?" I blinked.

"Jongie?" he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah..." I blinked with a smile and then we dropped our hands as I passed my hand through my hair.

He came like a messenger from heaven, he's so friendly, I don‘t know him. I felt like I’ve already known him… I didn’t understand to it… But how he could come here so quickly? It… he should…

"And... where did you get that suddenly here and why..." I stopped and looked at him, but then into the ground. He wasn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter