II. Chapter

Make my Christmas better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s POV

It was morning... according to the calendar twenty-four... the date is just a number, but today it is important mainly for Europe... Christmas, what am I going to do? It was only the morning... seriously! Moving almost like the corpse I got out of bed and went to the bathroom when I washed myself. I remembered yesterday‘s evening. He was beautiful. I would like it to be repeated. But it won‘t happen. I didn‘t change my number with him... and I messed up it with that damn kiss! What I did... He would think that I kissed him just because I suffered heart pain... I didn‘t want to... I went back to my room in my bathrobe and pulled out of the table the wrapped package I had for him, for Kangin. What now... I'm useless... I ripped the wrapping paper and tears started to run from my eyes.

"Why... Kangin... Why did you do it..." I sobbed and looked at the heart where the laser made name and inside the medallion was our photo.

I took it out and simply tore it... it's useless... absolutely useless! I didn‘t want anything to remind him! Suddenly the door opened when I just sobbed, cleared my throat and wiped my tears.

"Hyunnie!" a voice sounded surprised when his owner hugged me around the chest.

I blinked in surprise.

"Where... where... did you get here?" I asked and my shoulders were shaking.

"I came tonight... you weren‘t here... I heard you too late... hyung... what happened? Why are you crying? " he asked me and me.

"He... he was... with me... he broke... up… with me…" I sobbed and my tears fell again from my eyes, when the blonde boy widened his eyes and hugged me as he looked at the torn photo.

"Why... he did it to you?“ he whispered softly.

"Because he realized he wasn‘t gay... he wants to move!" I blurted out and wiped my tears.

He widened his eyes more and shook his head.

"When did he tell you?" he blinked.

"Yesterday... when I wanted to watch the fireworks... then... before the event..." I cleared my throat and wiped my tears.

"So... Why didn‘t you call me? Where you were?“ he watched me up and down.

Why would I call him… he… he had his own life… I couldn’t spoil it… disturb him.

"I... was there... with one guy... so... a young man... he's so fine, but... I don‘t have his number..." I breathed out. "He's alone… also like me… he talked with me…  we were looking at the fireworks... he then walked me home... but I probably screwed up," I added, sadly lowering my head.

"Woooaaah! That's fine... so... you weren’t alone at least and sad… you didn’t wrap yourself inside you,“ my little brother smiled, but blinked surprisingly.

"How did you mess it up?" he asked.

Should I tell him? He's a brother... I like him.

"I... he is... really nice and kind... I thought I knew him for a long time, even if it wasn‘t true... I kissed him..." One of tears fell down from my eyes through my cheek when I wiped it.

"Jongie... he won‘t take it wrong... he may have felt the same..." he breathed and my back.

"But... I don‘t know... he was nice all the time... yeah... we were eating sushi and drinking wine... he told me where he lives... he lives behind the river, how is the toy shop... it belongs to him... but I don‘t have his number," I breathed out.

"What does it matter?" he smiled with delight.

"Maybe if I messed up, he would kick me out of the door when I will knock on it," I lowered my head and wiped the other tears that came down my cheeks.

"But no... Hyunnie... I'll go with you, but today he may have closed day,“ he breathed out and smiled.

I nodded and gave him a kiss. He's really a great brother. I like him. I looked at the chain in my hand.

"I'd like to throw it away," I sighed.

Yeah... it was throwing away the money... It costed me a lot…

"Don‘t do that... but let the laser repair that name and once you have the name of the right one," the boy next to me smiled and gave me a kiss.

I wish I could write down the name of Jinki... though, isn‘t that stupid? And we don‘t even have a photo. How could we have... I shouldn’t have fall in love with my wounded heart.

"Uhm... you're right," I breathed out and nodded.

"I'll make a call now... you know... when... I didn‘t know if you would be with Kangin for Christmas together... you had to be... but, so what if you... went with me and Siwon for a family reunion..." he winked with a smile.

It's good, but I can‘t...

"I won’t confuse myself in a family where I don‘t belong, Kibummie," I sighed, my family is just Kibummie...

"But that's a complicated hyung!" he laughed when I raised my eyebrows.

Complicated? How could a family reunion be complicated?

"How?" I asked.

"Siwon has a brother, you know, both of their parents are living in America for a few years... and Siwon's brother has a boyfriend who lives with a brother who doesn’t have a boyfriend or girlfriend… I don’t know him…“ he smiled.

"But Bummie... they won‘t count on me... don‘t worry," I blinked when he frowned.

"Hyung! I won‘t leave it like this!" he breathed out and took his phone.

I have so much hyperactive brother!

"Kibummie... what are you doing... don’t be stupid..." I sighed, but Kibum didn‘t hear me - but it's hard to not hear me when he was so near me! He was ignoring me!

And I'm his hyung! Suddenly there was a ringing sound and he put it on the speakers more because the call was soon accepted.

"Yeobosayo?" it sounded lovingly.

"Yeobo... baby, I hope that I don’t disturb you… but my brother broke up with Kangin, you know that you aske dme if he would go wit us… so… does it still allowed to take him?“ Kibummie asked when I looked at his eyes and shook my h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter