III. Chapter

Make my Christmas better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You will get diabetes in three

twooo

Oneee!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonghyun’s POV

I looked at my watch and then at Kibum. We've been together for the whole time. We went to a nearby park, where we put in feeders for feeding birds. Kibummie didn‘t have to spend time with me, but he wanted it, it was really wonderful from him... I was glad he was here, though I would rather him to spend his time with his boyfriend and not with me. But it is true, he will be with him longer time then.

"In a while Siwon will be here," Bummie smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Yeah, we should get ready," I smiled and nodded.

"We must! So go to the bathroom and I'll make something wonderful for you and me!" He grinned.

"Uhm... but something normal, right?" I smiled.

"Tsk! I'm a fashionist! Don‘t forget that!" He exclaimed, but we both laughed and I went to the bathroom.

Yeah, Kibummie was a fashion designer and helped in fashion shows. He's the best stylist. He does the stylist even for the biggest world stars. It's just perfect! I got into the shower, washed myself thoroughly, then wiped when I wrapped myself in my bathrobe and made dry my hair when I walked into the living room where Bummie was and on the couch were different kinds of clothes.

"Good, you're here! So, you're taking a winy shirt, white jacket and white jeans! I have a white shirt and a winy jacket and jeans!" Bummie grinned enthusiastically and I raised my eyebrows.

"Shouldn‘t you have the same clothes as Siwon?" I asked.

"He will have a turquoise jacket, turquoise jeans and a white shirt, his brother has a turquoise shirt and white jeans and a jacket... our hosts are in white cream... it was agreed," Bummie laughed.

"Oh... that's how crazy is that? Well... go out to wash," I laughed when Kibum grinned and walked quickly to the bathroom when I went for boxers and socks.

I dressed all the time when the bell rang. I blinked.

"Bummie, move! There's Siwon!" I called.

"I still need time!" He squeaked when I laughed, but took on my parfume on the way, then opened the door.

There were two brown haired men, both taller than me!

"Hey, Hyunnie... I'm so sorry," he breathed, but he pulled me against his chest and hugged me firmly.

"Ah hyung! Good... Kibummie helped me," I smiled and hugged him back when I tried to breathe not to let me down.

"Ah, where is my love at all?" He asked.

"Ah, something ate him in the bathroom," I grinned when Siwon laughed, but he pulled away from me.

"So, Jongie, I would love to introduce you to Minho, this is my brother… and Minho, this is your hyung, Jonghyun, he’s Kibum’s brother,“ Siwon smiled as I looked at the young man who smiled and bowed.

"I am very pleased," he smiled.

"Me too," I said with a smile, handing him a hand.

He accepted it when we shook it.

"Come on, I'll jump for things," I smiled.

"Okay, we still have time," Siwon smiled as they walked past me when they took of their shoes.

"You didn‘t have to take them off," I said and smiled.

"Well, one of you has to wash the floor here," Minho laughed.

"Yeah, Kibum," I grinned gravely.

"No, we're changing," I added with a laugh and I went to the kitchen when I took my phone and Kibum was flying out of the bathroom and jumped directly around Siwon's neck.

"Lover!" He smiled from ear to ear and kissed Siwon’s cheeks.

"Does that look like this all the time?" Minho asked me.

"Yeah, but it was the best when they were here and didn‘t know that I was here ... well, I didn‘t see anything like on the couch something, but..." I couldn‘t say anything because I was laughing and Kibum wanted to keep my eyes off.

I had to laugh, but I ruffled Kibum’s hair when he grunted and fixed his hair.

"Ah I see!" Minho laughed, but we all left the house, locked it and went to the car that was Siwon‘s.

I sat down with Minho on the back seat when we put on our seatbelts and that lovely birds sat on the front sears.

"I'm looking forward to going there..." Minho smiled and leaned back in his seat.

"You envy us, don‘t you?" Kibum turned back with a grin.

"That's it!" Minho snapped and I laughed but looked out the window.

"Let‘s sing the carols!" Siwon laughed, dropped a CD into the radio and began to sing.

I laughed but joined him. Soon the whole car was in singing agony when we were enjoying the pre-Christmas atmosphere because we are only going to experience it!

"And where are there actually gifts?" I asked Kibum after a while as we crossed the bridge across the river.

"Siwon was for those presents when you were doing lunch," Bummie said innocently.

"You're so little brat," I whimpered.

"No, it had to be done and we wouldn’t exchange gifts on the other day, so now it would be surprise!“ Siwon laughed when I shook my head and chuckled-

We were soon at some smaller villa. I didn’t know how long our way took a time, how long was our journey, but it ran away pretty fast! Siwon parked the car and smiled at us at the back.

"We're in place, guys, get out," he laughed when I shook my head with a smile and stepped out when I shivered slightly.

Yeah, it's cold and we're only in coats and shirts.

"Maybe we should have something warmer," I blinked.

"We will be warm, don‘t worry, hyung," Minho laughed when a blond young man flew out of the door and jumped past Minho's neck.

"My love," Minho breathed and hugged the boy.

He was in a cream jacket, jeans and a white shirt. So his brother will have a cream shirt? Okay. I grinned slightly, but then smiled.

"Wait, I'll introduce you the boys," he smiled as the blonde blinked, slightly flushed and with a grin he looked at us.

"So... Jongie hyung and Kibumie hyung, this is Taeminnie, my boyfriend... Minnie, that's Jonghyun and this Kibum, they're brothers, Kibum is Siwon’s boyfriend," Minho smiled when the blonde bowed.

"I am pleased! I was looking forward to meet you! I was so curious how you look! Minho’s and Siwon’s narratives didn’t take much o fit,“ he blinked and smiled as I laughed and handed my hand to him.

"I'm delighted, too," I smiled, then let go of his hand when he shook with Kibum.

"You are lightly dressed, come in quickly!" He smiled and led us into the building.

"Well, you have what to say, little one," Siwon laughed and slapped his back as he held Kibum around his waist.

I went after them, when we were down in the porch and finally it was warm! Did we go to a smaller hall? Where at once...

"We have guests already here! Now I can all of them introduce to you!“ Taemin laughed, but the taller blonde came in and he… just stood like me… we stared at each other… surprised… disbelieving… and the four of them also stopped when they looked at us.

"Jongie!" he widened his eyes and walked that little distance to me.

"Uhm... I have a lot of imagination... or..." I blinked my eyes in surprise.

"You... you know each other?!“ Taemin blurted out first and Kibum inspected us.

"This is the one you gave the kiss yesterday?! Oh, come on!" He snorted and laughed when we both blushed.

"Uhm... sorr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter