IV. Chapter

Make my Christmas better
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun’s POV

We drunk and sat down when we wished good taste and gradually began to eat. Certainly Jinki cooked it! I also love cooking and he cooks wonderful! So, tasty.

"It's great," I smiled and looked at Jinki who nodded and smiled.

"Like you," he whispered as he leaned over to me and ate.

"Does it just seem to me or is there something growing up?" Taemin giggled.

What?! Ahhh! I started blushing when the boys started laughing. Jinki looked at his brother and I felt that my face is red and hot.

"Hey ... let it or you will be without gifts," Jinki smiled when everyone laughed.

I couldn’t laugh! I’d rather eat, drink and talk to others when I realized that Siwon was drinking alcohol and he should take us home!

"Mmm... I just don‘t know how to get home after the wine," I blinked when we finished our meal.

"That's simple... there're free bedrooms, they haven‘t been told you?" Jinki smiled at me and me.

Kibum didn’t say me anything about it!

"Uhm... no..." I blushed even more and shook my head.

I was already red as tomato!

"I rather didn‘t say it," Kibum said.

Can I slap him?! How did he dare! Really, I will slap him right now!

"That's good, but you'll just be sleeping there," Jinki laughed and looked at me.

Pf! I could also go by foot home! Even though… walk in the winter… and so far… I don’t want to!

"Because Kibum and Siwon have bedroom here, Minho will be with Minnie and there is still a room here," Jinki added.

So I wasn’t supposed to be sleeping on the couch?

"Ah I see..." I nodded with a smile.

"But like Jinki hyung has a place in his bedroom, too," Taemin nodded, smiling innocently.

Can I bite him?! I will break him likw a snake!

"Especially that you won‘t forget that," Jinki snorted, but he laughed as I lowered my head.

This isn’t even fair! I looked at the dishes, it’s a lot, it should be washed by two people, right?

"I'll help you with the dishes," I said, when Jinki blinked in surprise.

I… I have to talk to him more!

"Okay," Jinki smiled, but we got up and picked up all the dishes.

We went to the kitchen where Jinki put it in the sink. I needed something to know.

"Uhm... hyung... do you really feel not angry at me for that kiss?" I asked and helped him with the dishes.

"No, how could I? I... you are very nice... and you can sleep with me tonight in my bedroom," he smiled and my face!

He… he really wants to sleep with me tonight?! He’s so… nice… kind… Kangin was never like that… he rather… drunk alcohol… I blinked when I had a slight tear in my eyes, but then I put down towel and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you," I whispered.

"Don’t thank me, you don’t have to thank me… it’s me…  I should thank toGod,“ he whispered and my back.

How could I not… why I shouldn’t thank to him…

"But I... thank you for having you," I smiled, looking at his lips.

I didn’t want to be chubby, but he kissed me! I had to blush a lot more than I used to! We already had dishes washed… and I had that angel only for myself… Yes… he was an angel for me… But… but… how can I tell him? I felt bad… I still had less pain in my heart because of my heartbreak, I couldn’t forget it yes.

"Just... sorry... I can‘t... I can‘t..." I bit my lip.

"Shhh... it's okay... the pain is... I know," he smiled and gave me a kiss on mx forehead.

Ahhh… It is really considerater. I nodded and smiled as he took me around my wast and led me to the dining room, where everyone was grinning.

"Hey, don‘t eat the lemon anymore and come down under the tree!" Jinki laughed and shook his head.

The boys laughed, but we went to the living room, which was huge and there was a beautiful tree! I blinked and with Jinki we sat in the big armchair when we were hugging and I was smiling.

"There has been growing something serious, really," Taemin laughed.

"Leave it now or Hyunnie will be red forever because it's going to stay," Siwon laughed when I pouted.

"Hyung! Don‘t make a fun about me! Or I’m going to bite you!“ I whimpered and pouted more.

Jinki laughed and gave me a kiss when he blinked innocently and I hid my face in his shoulder.

"And it's here!" Minho laughed when I heard the laughter of my brother.

I would bite him too!

"Let it go, hurry, you have to make someone who will be our little Santa,“ Jinki smiled and my back.

"Well, Taemin is the youngest, isn‘t he?" Siwon laughed, when the nasty shrieking bits of embarrassment stared at Siwon and pouted.

"Get your presents, my gift," Minho laughed and bit Min in the face when I titled my head and grinned.

"And Minho is the second youngest, isn‘t he? So get along together!" I laughed.

"He became hyperatvie," Taemin snapped.

"You're too alive too," Jinki said to his brother.

"You're making fun yourself, everyone," Siwon laughed, shook his head.

"They are donk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter