2

I'm just a look-a-like? (aka. Tell me Why?)

___’s POV

The guy was staring at me with his jaws slightly open… when I looked away to hide the blush on face… the corner of my eyes saw him smirked… This can’t be good…

After 15 minutes of silence the guy spoke up…

ZICO: “Hey, my name is Z-I-C-O; ZICO. You?”

___: “…I’m…” OMFG! What am I suppose to do…should I tell him my name… but he might be a “bad” person… I’m scared… but he might get pissed if I don’t reply him… I DON’T WANNA DIE so young!! ……“I’m ___.”

ZICO: “I can see you’re having a ‘blast’ ”he said sarcastically…

 ___: *a small smile came on my face* “yeah… you too” I replied being sarcastic

When he was talking to me he must have noticed how my face was avoiding the smell of smoke… because he instantly put the smoke out… So he noticed I hate the smell… he is… kind of considerate…

ZICO: “since we’re both bored to death here and obviously forced to come… you wanna walk outside the park down the streets for some fresh air?”

He seems like a nice guy… maybe… and he can’t do anything to me since there are a lot of people out there…

___: “I guess that will be alright…”

We had a nice walk but it didn’t last… the first 10 minutes was us laughing and talking about our “friends” and how they forced us to come and ditch us to dance with others…then the trouble came…just as I thought he was a nice guy some voices was heard behind us…

Guy 1: “well well well… who do we have here? The almighty ZICO!”

Guy 2: “oh and look he has his little girlfriend with him!!”

There were 5 guys standing there with smirks on their faces… their glares could kill a person…

ZICO: *he put on his poker face* “What are you guys doing here? Just leave us alone… I don’t want any trouble.”

Guy 3: “what’s the hurry? We want to have some fun too…” he then walked towards me…he took my hands and gave it a kiss “Hey there y… I’m Woohyun… you wanna come with me and my gang to have some fun?”

___: *blushed a bit* “don’t touch me!!” *you pushed Woohyun’s hands away from yours*

Woohyun: “Playing hard to get… but I got to say ZICO… you do have a distinctive taste on girls…”

Dongwoo: “oh… wait … she look exactly like Gyuri! … Picking girls that look-a-like…that’s just wrong!!” the other guy said with an evil grin

ZICO: “Just LEAVE US ALONE!!” *he took your wrist*

He attempt to walk away but the Woohyun guy stopped him and gave him a punch on his face

Woohyun: “You’re not getting away this easy… you F**king injured my Sungjong and Sungyeol and they had been in a coma every since 2 years ago!! I’m putting you in F**King HELL even if it’s the last thing I do!!”

ZICO got up and drag me away… we ran together… hand in hand… my jaws was wide open… my heart was beating faster than ever… The guys were chasing us for 20 minutes before we hide into a dark alley… they lost us…OMFG!! What have I gotten myself into…

 

 

VV.

Please comment and subscribe… and don’t get me wrong I LOVE INFINTE!! But I just can’t think of any other bands to write so I chose them… they will show up in few other chapters..

Thanks for reading :D