7

I'm just a look-a-like? (aka. Tell me Why?)

___’s POV

It’s been a week since I talked to ZICO, after the incident with the picture we’re just plain awkward… I swear we didn’t say more than 10 words to each other the whole week…I don’t like being awkward with him… this week was pretty  much hell to me…I can’t sleep at night because I always think about that girl…and wonder what she did to make ZICO in pain…I really wanna know…

 

However, my relationship with Minhyuk oppa is getting much better. He would always ask me if I want to hang out with him or with block b, he is actually a very nice guy :D.

-------------Saturday morning---------------

I took a shower and wore a simple t-shirt and shorts, I tied my hair up into a ponytail.

I walked downstairs to get a drink before heading outside… but I noticed ZICO sitting in the living room watching tv…

___: “oh…zico…you’re up early…” I said trying to break the awkwardness

ZICO: “..yeah… you too…” he replied but still FREAKING AWKWARD!!

I resume getting the drink from the fridge and walk towards the door…

ZICO: “…umm…where are you going?”

___: “Oh… Minhyuk oppa is taking me somewhere…I might not be back till midnight…so don’t wait for me” I answered him while putting on my pink and white sneakers  

ZICO: “oh…I see…but be careful…I will tell B-bomb hyung to take care of you…”

___: “…kay…thanks…I will be going now…bye…” I waved goodbye and literally ran out the door

END OF ___’s POV

 

ZICO’s POV

OMG!! So AWKWARD!!

I took out my cell phone and called B-bomb hyung…

B-bomb: “yeobosaeyo?”

ZICO: “Hyung…it Jiho…I just want to tell you to take good care of ___”

B-bomb: “Oh sure…that’s all??” he obviously knew that I had more to say

ZICO: “…well…where are you taking her?”

B-bomb: “just going to the book café, dinner, then probably the park to walk awhile…”

ZICO: “oh… ok…just take good care of her… we’ll never know when infinite will show up…”

B-bomb: “don’t worry I will take care of herJ”

Before I could reply I heard ___’s voice on the other end of the phone…

___: “Minhyuk Oppa ~~ <3 let’s go!!” she sounded so happy, excited… not like when she’s with me

B-bomb: “Jiho…I will call you later ok? Byebye”

ZICO: “ok… bye…” when the phone call ended, my heart suddenly sank…Why is she calling B-bomb hyung; Minhyuk oppa?? Are they THAT close?? …I also didn’t like how she smile to B-bomb hyung and awkward with me…I didn’t like how happy she sound with B-bomb hyung and so sad with me… why do I feel so sad when she smile to someone else and not me…a part of me want to get all the credit for making her smile…but why?...

END OF ZICO’s POV

 

B-BOMB’s POV

After the phone call with Jiho, I took ___to the book café again to talk and just hang out… it’s been a week since I met her and I think my feelings towards her became more serious than I expected…I think I’m in love with her…

 

___: “Minhyuk oppa?” she waved her hand in front of my face to clear my thoughts…

B-bomb: “…oh…yes?”

___: “Are you ok? You seem so weird today? Are you feeling sick?!” she was worried about me and I was really happy to hear her concerns :D

B-bomb: “Yeah I’m ok…so how are you and Jiho?...still awkward?” she nodded in response “It’s ok it will pass…”

___: “I guess so… Minhyuk oppa…can I ask you something?”

B-bomb: “sure, anything”

___: “Who’s the Gyuri?” I was kind of shocked at her question… but she does have the right to know since she is part of our ‘family’ now…

B-bomb: “well…she is ZICO’s ex girlfriend…”

___: “oh… does Zico still love her?” she seems kinda hurt when the question came out from …

B-bomb: “yeah…I think so … but there’s nothing we can do about it…she died 2 years ago…”

 END OF B-BOMB’s POV

 

[Don't really have to read this... just the process of writing this chapter...lol...]

ME: *kissy face to all my supporter <3*

MY SISTER: *puky face* "ewww~~"

ME: *mohrong* "what!! you got a problem with that >=[ "

We SERIOUSLY 'argued’ for 20 minutes

MY MOM: "YAH!! SHUT UP!! IT's 2 IN THE MORNING!!!!" (I wrote this chapter at 2am, but updated now...sorry sorry sorry sorry)

ME + MY SISTER: *scared face and ran asap to our rooms before she starts yelling again*

 

 

I think the story is getting REALLY boring...so i might consider stopping this...but i did not make up my mind yet...anyways...

PLEASE comment/subscribe/both/ feed backs ~~ <3<3