16

I'm just a look-a-like? (aka. Tell me Why?)

NOBODY’s POV

It’s been hours since Zico went inside the emergency room; you never left for more than 3 minutes since he went inside.

B-bomb: *put your head on his shoulder* “___-ah…take a nap first, Jiho would be out in no time…and you need to rest”

___: “…I’m not tired” you said, but your eyes betrayed you and they closed themselves slowly

You were drifted into your dreamland… in your dream, you were surrounding by trees in a foggy forest. You yelled hello and waited for a reply from anyone…but no luck…you were alone in the creepy forest…then a voice was calling you…”___-ah…___-ah” it continued calling your name then a figure was spotted…it was Zico…“___-ah, …I will always be with you, but you just can’t see me anymore…I’m sorry…” he said before disappearing inside the fog.

___: “NO! ZICO!” you screamed as you woken up from the horrible nightmare

B-bomb: “Are you ok? What happened?” he asked with a concern look

___: “O…nothing…I just had a nightmare…” you relaxed a bit after knowing it was only a dream…but a realistic one…

-----------------2 more hours later---------------

The doctors finally came out from the emergency room. The moment the door was opened everyone rushed to the doctors to ask about Zico’s condition

U-Kwon: “Doc, is Jiho ok??”

PO: “Yea yea!! Is Jiho Hyung still…you know…here?”

Jaehyo: “Yah! Pyo Jihoon!! Of course he is still here!!” they were arguing back and forth then…

Taeil: “SHUT UP!!! We need to know about Zico’s condition!!” he resumed his attention back to the doctor “So, is he going to be ok?”

Doctor: “He is no longer in danger, his recovery might take a little longer…and…his physical ability might not be as good as before since he did damage some of his nerve systems, but he will be fine if he did his treatment”

You all left a sigh of relieve to hear the news...you guys followed Zico’s gurney to his room afterwards…but what you guys didn’t know was that there was a black figure observing everything…

Black figure: “Boss.” he was talking on his cell phone “Master Jiho is fine, but the doctor said his physical ability might have some problems. Do you want me to bring him to you now?”

END OF NOBODY’s POV

 

VV.

 Comment/Sub/Both/Feedbacks <3<3

(*remember comments could be saying “I don’t like it” or “I like it” or “I hate it” or “I am in love with it” etc. XD)