11

I'm just a look-a-like? (aka. Tell me Why?)

___’s POV

Omo…what’s happening? Minhyuk oppa’s face is getting closer…and closer …then before I could blink… his lips landed on mine…I couldn’t  move, my body wouldn’t allow it… what felt like eternity… we parted our lips…

B-bomb: “S-sorry…I…” *turn his face away from yours and blush*

___: *blush terribly* “…”

…I’m so confuse… I didn’t hate the kiss… but when we kissed all I could think about was ZICO… I sat there in silence like a 5 year old kid who done something bad and being punish by their parents…before I could realize, my tears began to fall…am  I THAT in love with ZICO?? Can’t I love Minhyuk oppa?

B-bomb: “___...why are you crying…I’m really sorry…I didn’t mean to kiss you…I promise that will never happen again…please…please don’t cry…” he use his fingers and wiped the tears off my face

___: “Minhyuk oppa…I…really want to love you…but I can’t…Zico is in my heart too deep…deeper than I thought he would be… I don’t know why, but I just can’t fall out of love with him…what am I going to do?”

B-bomb: he had a hurt look in his eyes “I know you love him…and I know you tried to be with me… but one thing I know is that … you can’t force love… love happens when you least expect it…and once you’re in love, it’s hard to fall out from it…”

…What is he trying to say? …

B-bomb: “That’s why I’m going to help you…come closer I need to tell you a secret…”

…a secret?...

END OF ___’s POV

 

NOBODY’s POV

B-bomb waited for you outside the cafe since you went to the bathroom ….then a man with camera stood in front of him

Taemin: “Annoyonghaesaeyo! My name is Lee Taemin, and I am a student of a photography school”

B-bomb: “ah? Nae?”

Taemin: “I wanted you to have this…”

Taemin handed him a picture…it was the kiss he just shared with you…

B-bomb: “Omo!! How…when?” he was speechless

Taemin: “I was taking a picture of the sunset… you guys were taken in accidently…but…I really love this photo…so I wanted you to have it…”

B-bomb: “Oh…thank you very much…I will treasure this picture…”

Taemin: “I wish you guys are happy forever :D” then he left with a angel smile on his face

 

----------------------------Monday morning-----------------------------------

ZICO’s POV

I was sleeping on the couch…again…I need to either drink myself to sleep or use up all my energy…then I heard a knock…it was Minhyuk hyung…

B-bomb: “Hey… is ___ still sleeping?

ZICO: “uh…I think so… why are you here so early?”

B-bomb: “to walk ___ to schoolJ”

…What? Why does he have to walk her to school, when he doesn’t even go to school anymore…

ZICO: “oh…come on in…”

Minhyuk hyung walked up to ___’s room, I followed him behind for some reason…he knocked but no answer so he peeked inside…

B-bomb: “Jagiya… are you still sleeping?” he whispered

Jagiya?? Why the hell is he calling her that?

There was still no answer, so we both walked inside…___was sleeping like a baby who just finished her milk…she moved around the bed as Minhyuk hyung whispered in her ears…then she popped up…

___: “OMO!! What are you guys doing in my room??”

B-bomb: “To wake you up for school:D”

___: “Oppa~~ I can wake up myself ~~” *whined and pouted* “I’m not a baby you know”

B-bomb: “You’re my baby~~” *smirked*

___: *Blush and hide her face in her hands*

 

AM I INVISIBLE OR SOMETHING?!?!? Do they HAVE to be that cheesy in front of me?? …they act like a couple…O_O are they a couple already??...

 

Then B-bomb hyung put his arms around ___ and lifted her up bridal style…

O_O what is he trying to do…

___: “OPPA!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??”

B-bomb: “bringing you to the washroom to wash up… you are too slow…” without hearing her reply he walked to the washroom… he walked in with her…they didn’t close the door since he was just helping her brush her teeth and wash her face…

They were both facing the mirror…so B-bomb hyung was literally back hugging her…

O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O_O WTF ARE THEY DOING??!?!?!?

Me and Minhyuk hyung walked to the living room to wait for ___to change…

ZICO: “Hyung…you guys are pretty close now…”

B-bomb: “well…I AM trying to make her my girlfriend XD…”

ZICO: “oh…so she didn’t reply you yet...” I was relief to know that…

___: “Good morning oppas~~ LET’s GO Minhyuk oppa…I will be late…” she rushed down with a big smile on her face…a smile I didn’t see for a long time…

…is she THAT happy that Minhyuk hyung is here??... She only shows her smile when Minhyuk hyung is here…*jealous is written all over my face*

They both walked out the house…hyung’s hand was over her shoulder… they were chatting and laughing…Why didn’t she ask me to walk with her?... Isn’t it more convenient?? I mean…I live with her…  

------------------------------------------A week past----------------------------------

Every day I would either see Minhyuk hyung at my house, or ___at his house…

___: “Minhyuk oppa YOU LOSE!!!” they are playing a video game…

B-bomb: “Damn it!! You didn’t tell me you were THIS good” *pouts*

___: “aww~~ poor oppa” *pat his head*

Does hyung have to pout?? I never seen this side of him… and do ___have to like it so much??

Then 3 more hours past…hyung finally decide to go home…

___: “this is such a happy day”

ZICO: “Yeah…happy day…” of course for you is happy…I am dying over here…

___: “I want to make dinner for us…what do you want to eat oppa?” she called me oppa :D

ZICO: “you want to go to the supermarket together? We can think of what to eat on our way…”

___: “Ok!! Let’s go~~”

----------------------------------Supermarket----------------------------

___: “Let’s buy this, this, this, this, this …and this…oh and that too” she put like a billion things in our cart

ZICO: “YAH!! The cart is going to explode if you keep putting so many things in here!!”

___: “but I want to buy enough ingredient for us to make dinner” *aegyo*

ZICO: *blush* “...What…whatever…just hurry up…I don’t have all day…” I was stuttering a little too obvious…but how can I not…she’s adorable…

After paying our things we went home… we had a nice walk…we talked, we laughed and she smiled to me again… I was really happy

-------------------------Home-------------------------------------

___: “Oppa you rest on the couch I will make dinner for us”

ZICO: “whatever” I acted like I didn’t care…but on the inside …YEAHH SHE IS MAKING ME FOOD!! I BET HYUNG NEVER ATE HER FOOD BEFORE XD

I was walking to the couch, then I noticed Minhyuk hyung’s wallet on the floor…

Hyung is too clumsy…I picked it up and a picture fell out from his wallet…I bent down to pick it up and my eyes widen…

 

VV.

 

Long long LONG!! Chapter~~ <3<3

Please continue to support…I know its getting boring… and doesn’t make sense anymore…but please *on my knees* I worked really hard on writing… I tried…

 

To silent readers:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE~~

Comment/Subscribe/Both/Feed backs~~ <3 (notice how ‘none’ is not an option XD) *aegyo*