1

I'm just a look-a-like? (aka. Tell me Why?)

Why…why did you leave me?? Am I just a toy you want to have some fun with and decide to throw me away?

I stared at the empty room…on the left corner; there use to be a table…where we share our dinner. On the right was suppose to have a single bed…where we snuggle to sleep at night… but now it’s all gone…

Flashback

Hyomin: “___HURRY UP!! I want to see the new club down the block”

___: “I’m coming!” you said as you walk out from your room “Are you sure it’s a good idea… I don’t think they will let us in…we’re still too young you know…”

Hyomin: “Quit your worrying!! My cousin owns the place…so he will surely let us in… now COME ON!”

Hyomin literally drag you out the house and pull you to the club.

-----In the club-----

Hyomin: “See, I told you we’ll get in! Let’s find a place to sit first and then we dance”

You and Hyomin found a table near the back of the club, before you can even sit down Hyomin pulled your wrist to signal you to dance with her.

___: “can’t I just sit here? I feel more comfortable being here in the back…and beside I don’t really feel comfortable in this dress you FORCED me to wear”

Hyomin forced you to wear a black short dress; it was sparkly and ends up to your thigh. The back of the dress was cut into a deep V that stops at around your waist. The high heels were extremely uncomfortable and again…SPARKLY…

Hyomin: “NO!! You have to dance… and come on… you look so Y!! There will be guys crawling all over you in no time”

Before you could disagree, Hyomin had already dragged you to the dance floor. She was instantly “high” and you were just moving your hips a bit so Hyomin won’t scold you for being “party-pooper”... When Hyomin was already dancing with a few guys, you decided to walk back to your seat. When you were about to sit down, you saw a guy sitting there with a cigarette in his mouth; you hated the smell of smoke. You sat on the other side of the table and didn’t make any eye contact with him. He looks pretty hot, but … bad… I will never come in contact with someone like him.

 

 

VV.

PLease comment!! and suscribe Please and thanks you :D Hope you enjoy reading ~~