14

I'm just a look-a-like? (aka. Tell me Why?)

ZICO’s POV

Please god…if you hear me please let me save ___in time… I will sacrifice myself if I have to…please…she is innocent and I am willing to take in all her unhappiness for the rest of her life… just please…let her be safe…

Kyung: “It seems we arrived”

PO: “Alright!! It’s time to teach them a lesson about hurting my family!!”

END OF ZICO’s POV

 

___’s POV

I’m not gonna lie… I am scared…really scared… not because of how Sunggyu is rapping me now…but scared of how Jiho would live with the pain… the story of Gyuri is going to replay

___: “ah-”I let out a scream as Sunggyu bit my lower lip to force another entrance with his tongue…as the kiss heated up, he then put his hands underneath my shirt…he was slowing sliding his hands on my skin…

 

… I finally understood why Gyuri-sshi would suicide… being touched by someone you don’t love…it kills me on the inside… I feel so dirty … I’m sorry Jiho…I don’t think I can live with myself after this… I’m sorry to repeat your past…I’m really sorry…

I closed my eyes; hoping god will just take me away now…

END OF ___’s POV

 

SUNGGYU’s POV

I’m sorry ___-sshi… but this is the only way we can take revenge on Zico… my members’ means the world to me… and I once swore, whoever hurt my family… I will never stop until they’re life is hell… I’m sorry...

END OF SUNGGYU’s POV

 

NOBODY’s POV

BANG!!!!!!!!

The door burst open…it was Block B…

Woohyun: “WTF!!”

Taeil: “give ___ back to us!!”

Hoya: “Never!! We will not stop until you guys are in HELL!!!”

Then a fight between infinite and block b begin… B-bomb rushed next to ___ as Sunggyu fought with Zico…

B-bomb: “___-ah!! Are you ok? Are you hurt? Are yo-”

___: “Oppa…” you said weakly “I’m ok… is Zico here?”

B-bomb: “Yes. He is fighting with Sunggyu right now”

Your eyes widen as you realized that the fight was worst than World War 1 or 2…

___: “STOP!!! PLEASE STOP!!!” you screamed as you stood between the two gangs

PO: “___, leave with Minhyuk hyung first to the hospital. We’ll meet you guys there”

___: “NO!! oppas and infinite-sshi please listen to me…” *your tears were on the edge of your eyes* “this is not the only way to stop this hatred between you guys”

Dongwoo: “Get out of the way!! This IS the only way!!”

 

___: “NO! ITS NOT!!” you turned around to face infinite and walked towards them “I know that your members are like your family… I also would do anything for my family…but did you ever think of how Sungyeol and Sungjong-sshi feel? Would they want you to risk your life for them? If you were the one in coma…and they decided to risk their life to take revenge… would you want that?*your tears fell*

L: “…” *tears* “You don’t understand at all!! Do you know how it feels to lose somebody that you love?!?!?! Sungyeol and Sungjong are like my brothers… they are my family ever since my parents decided to leave me behind…I have nothing else…”

___: “I admit that Zico is at wrong for causing all this to happen… but he does understand… he also lost Gyuri!!” *you looked back at Zico* “I know him…he feels really sorry for hurting you and your members…” *look back at infinite as you cried* “do you know he have to drink himself to sleep every night since 2 years ago… he only have nightmares…and always mumbling the words ‘I’m sorry…for hurting you…’ his life was nothing BUT Hell since 2 years ago when he lost Gyuri and… hurt you guys…”

Zico walked towards infinite and you…

ZICO: “I know it means nothing to you guys but I really need to say something that I should’ve said 2 years ago…I’m really sorry…I do understand your pain…and I am willing to ease you’re pain…”

Zico then walked towards Woohyun

Woohyun: “What are you doing?” he lifted his left hand up as he held tight on a knife

ZICO: “I’m sorry” he whispered and pulled Woohyun’s left hand towards his stomach…

___: “JIHO!!” you screamed in horror… He just stabbed himself…

END OF NOBODY’s POV

 

VV.

 Finally I decided to update ~~ :P *flirty eyes* ~~ sorrysorry I admit being a lazy bum…but please continue to support <3

 Comment/Sub/Both/Feedbacks <3<3