four

choice | Chae Hyungwon • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And that's how people actually call them behind his back" Minhyuk and I lost burst into laughter when he finished the story about Wonho. 

 

"What do they say about you?" his smile disappeared at my question. 

"They call me the crazy one, the traumatised" he looked to the ground for a few seconds before looking back up, a small smile plastered on his face. 

"I.M and Jooheon are good with knives and deadly. But the best killer out of all of us is probably Hyungwon. He never misses his shot and he is very skilled" Minhyuk was about to tell me more when the door opened, revealing Hyungwon. 

 

"You can go Minhyuk" he didn't look at Minhyuk who was now standing up once, instead his gaze was locked onto mine. 

He waited for Minhyuk to close the door before sitting down, still staring at me. 

 

We sat in silence for while, until I opened my mouth. 

 

 

"I need to pee" he rolled his eyes before standing up, making sure that I'm following behind. 

When I finished my business with him waiting outside the door, he lead me back to the room. However, on the way there he stretched his long arms, accidentally knocking me in the face. 

 

" I'm sorry"

"You ing headass" I hissed loudly. 

"What the did you call me?" 

"Forget it, calling you any bad name would just be an insult to all the stupid people" his mouth hung open at my words, be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter