two

choice | Chae Hyungwon • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! Put down that glass! People are already staring at you and that is not because this ball was hosted for you" Jenny removed the glass from my hand. 

"What if I only agreed because I didn't know better, because it's what I've been told since I was little girl? Maybe that was dad's form of making sure that I will do my job as heir, always giving me what I wanted. Our mansion, a car, my horse, the several trips we took. Or maybe it was just him being a lovely father, making sure his daughter was happy" Jenny send me a sympathetic smile. 

"Why did he only provide me with materialistic things, Jenny?" don't get me wrong. I loved my dad with all my heart. But Jenny's words were still ringing in my head, the alcohol not benefiting the confusion in my head, making questions for myself arise. 

"Now is not the time Y/N, he is coming over right this moment" I lifted my long dress a little when I moved towards the approaching figure. 

What made me stop in my tracks were the burning eyes I felt on me. I wish I would've turned around, but I didn't. 

 

"Y/N" I was pulled into a tight hug. 

"Seungcheol" I smiled softly at the boy in front of me when we pulled apart. 

"I missed you, but you look even better than before" he shot me a wide smile, making heat rise to my face. 

 

"Isn't it normal for a man to miss his fiancé?" he chuckled before placing my hand into his own. 

"Well, I guess I didn't think I would miss you as much as I did" he scratched his neck with his free hand, walking towards the little stage where my father was already positioned. 

 

Seungcheol and I have been promised to each other when I was just 10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter