three

choice | Chae Hyungwon • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Put me down you tard!" 

"Shut your mouth" I was slamming his back with my fists, trying to get him to let me down of his shoulders from the moment he carried me inside a house. 

He finally let me down in the living room, the other guys scattered across the room. 

 

"What do you want from me? Money? I can give you that" the boys looked at each other before they bursted into laughter. 

"I didn't think it was you we were looking for at the airport" the guy with pink-purplish hair stepped into my view again, inspecting my face just like he did the first time we met.

His hand reached out to touch my face, but I quickly turned my head before he could actually touch me. 

He gave me a small smile, before the guy with red hair spoke up. 

"Minhyuk sit down" he sat back down on the couch. 

"We should probably introduce ourselves, since we already know who you are. I'm Shownu, this is Minhyuk, Wonho, Kihyun, I.M, Jooheon and Hyungwon" the guy with red hair pointed at the guys he introduced. 

I relaxed a little at his soft smile, only for a second, before Hyungwon stepped into my view again, a small smile playing on his plump lips. 

 

"We don't want your family's dirty money. We just want you dead" 

 

 

°

 

 

"So how long exactly are you planning to keep me here?" I was sitting on a bed, Hyungwon watching me the entire day. Apparently they

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter