one

choice | Chae Hyungwon • mafia au
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Excuse me" I brushed past the man with broad shoulders in front of me, stretching out my arm to collect my suitcase from the baggage claim. 

I adjusted the cap on my head, shielding my face some more. 
I didn't want people to see me. 

With quick steps I headed towards the exit, dragging my suitcase behind me. 
When the exit was finally in sight I picked up my pace some more, only to be knocked down in an instant. 

" I'm sorry" a group of 7 guys were standing in front of me. The guy who knocked me to the ground leaned down, holding out his hand to help me get back on my feet. 
I grabbed his hand with my smaller one and I was pulled back onto my feet instantly. His tight fitted shirt revealed dangerously muscular arms. I quickly brushed the thought of his Bizeps away, giving all of them a small smile only to earn cold stares in return. 

"Do I know you somehow? You seem so familiar, have we met before?" a guy with pink-purplish hair leaned closer to my face, inspecting my features. 

"No I don't think so, I haven't been in Korea much" I forced a small laugh, and the boys obviously seemed to relax, smiling softly, except the guy on the left. 

He still seemed tense, his perfect, pillow like lips slightly parted and his silver-gray hair covering part of his face. His gaze was so intense that I became lost in his eyes, only to be hit back into reality by the black haired guy handing me my suitcase. 

"Uhm bye"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter