Chapter V "Home 'Sweet' Home"

Undoubtedly Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV

Walking through the halls as the latter left the woman's quarter, but this hadn't stop his worriedsome thoughts in his head. Contemplating on other things as he soon realize he was infront of the huge doors of the king's quarters, feeling a bit suffocated from the air that surrounds him as he loosen the rim of his collar, trembling for the sudden call as he calmed himself in a quick manner. Knocking through the wooden block as he wait for an answer.

"Come in", the response was sudden that made the other flinch, garnering up his breath as he let it out holding unto the knob as he turned it, opening it as it reveal a structured figure, facing from behind as the figure was looking at a portrait before him. A portrait displayed in a wooden area, a fair skin, black locks of waist line hair, a genuine smile and an ideal body figure for a pulchritude woman. Alongside the other was a boy at his young age, thus you could emphasize the beauty that holds within the boy as he stood by his mother, his own black locks swayed in a direction, his flawless skin and face that shows his plump lips, and a catching eye-smile from the latter. The king's figure beside the two as well.

The tense area was beginning to build up, but was cut off by the orange-hair behind the other, "You called for my presence, your highness?" "We're inside my quarters, Hoseok. I told you that there is no mere formalities when we're the only ones on sight." The other respond afterwards, but a sigh just escaped the other's lips, not knowing what he would reply to such response. The room began to sush the area, conquering by silence in a manner of second or two as the figure before him began to shift, turning to his side as he began to walk towards a drawer, opening it as he took out a small box.

"Your Highness-" "Yes, I am fully aware. Though we could both agree we wouldn't have much time, the eclipse is about to start and we need to find my son", the voice began to turn into a rash tone as he growled lowly under his breath, shaking his head as he hold unto his head, feeling an aching throb as the other began to watch in worry, attempting to take a step closer but a hand stop him signaling the other was fine. "Hoseok" the king had called out, turning towards the other.

The look unto those deep orbs had taken the other aback, his eyes widen to the sudden shown of emotions that the king before him had never show before, but he knew that the emotion being held was there ever since, and it was starting to be seen rather than be hidden.

Guilt.

The king had took a step forward, taking a hold unto the other's hand and turning it to his palm, placing the velvet box within his grasp as the other began to look more worried and surprised, he watch him with a questionable look that made the other tint a small smile. "Yah, I'm not giving up on returning my son under my presence, but when it comes.." he nodded his head in response for his next statement, Hoseok was still flustered to the sudden turn of events. Thus, the moment had alter as a sudden burst from the swing of the doors was heard as both heads turn to one of the demons that seem to be panting out of exhaustion.

"My apologies, your highness. But such news needs to be delivered to you", the demon began to spoke out as he steady his figure, standing firm as the king closed his eyes a bit, narrowing his brows as he open them in a bloodshot manner turning his figure to face the other. "And what is that?" The king asked, though the other seem hesitant as he look at the figure behind the other, then back to the king. "Its about Prince Jimin", he started, both figure was shocked, eyes widen in surprise but Hoseok had shown a different kind of surprise, though it wasn't defined. "The wanderer had found an insight of the prince. The prince is on the custidy of Jungkook as to speak, thus thats the last intell. Their location had not been confirmed." 

From the statement being received, it was utterly hard to focus on whether the other to be relieved to find his son in such a long time, or to be worried and fured that the location is not confirmed. His fists began to form as red bloodshot eyes began to drew unto his orbs, "If he dares to betray me, consequences will occur", the voice that utter out of his mouth had began to darken, making both men shiver as the figure behind him had gripped firmly unto the velvet box. "I want to speak to the wanderer, call the presence before me", the king ordered, his voice stern as the demon nod his head. The king walking pass him through the door with gritted jaws as he went towards the throne room. Leaving the two behind, the demon turn to look back at Hoseok who seems to be in thoughts, noticing the other as he glance back. The demon began to hesitate but soon left the quarters, leaving the other alone with contemplating manners as he shakes his head, gripping the velvet box in his hand as he stare at it.

Why does it always end this way..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Taehyung's POV

I felt the morning breeze hit me, probably because the window was left open yesterday that I didn't bother to close it. Nearly forgetting that Im not staying in my own home, though I already miss it. I snuggled close to my pillow, feeling a smile plastered in my lips, it has been a hobby of mine to hug something or someone when I went to slumber, despite the fact Yoongi-hyung might thought most of the time its annoying, it makes me feel safe once in a while and protected at the process. Having a rank of my own, I expect judgements from others. Some might call me a rare gem, sometimes a curse kind, but neither of those bother me. As long as hyung accepts me, thats all that matters.

I snuggled a bit more, though the pillow wasn't that soft but rather, just comfortable. My head rested against it as I feel it to start to raise up and down in a matter, it was confusing on how my side pillow had done that that made my eyes squint from it, pausing for a moment as I process things-

Wait, I don't have a side pillow-

"You're awake", a voice began to ring in my ear from above my head, making my eyes shot open as I look above me to see pair of deep blue orbs staring back to my own as my eyes widen a bit more to realize it was no mere pillow at all. The heat began to reach my cheeks as I noticed myself wrapped around the other and head rested against his chest, his arm wrapped on the side of my waist for support. Dragging myself out of his grip, luckily it wasn't that hard as I quickly stood up before him looking down to my bed as I covered my face with my hands, "I-Im so so sorry!" I bowed in panic as I still feel my cheeks heating up, hearing a chuckle from the other as the bed creak as the other sat up from the bed.

"Its okay.. Im guessing you don't remember last night, hu?" The other asked raising a brow with a playful grin, making my cheeks heat more as I look at him in quite disbelief, "w-w-what about l-last n-night..?" I asked, stuttering to utter words as I fiddle with my fingers. Jungkook might have noticed my tense, making him laugh in satisfaction as he shakes his head. "Don't worry I wouldn't do anything like that" he reassured, making me relief as I sighed, then shake my head to calm my cheeks as I pout, huffing as I cross my arms over my chest waiting for an answer.

Another snicker escape his lips, as he sat on the edge, fixing up himself. "Alright, you were dead tired yesterday that you quickly manage to fall into slumber once you touch the bedsheets", he started, I shrugged recollecting that thought, "but sooner or later, you keep shifting in your bed, as if.. you're not satisfied such as? So I figured to just wake you up, but when I tried to shake you, you instantly pull me to your side and clearly hugged me so.. yeah, I just let it be like that since after awhile, you started to calm down", he shrugs after adding the last few statements, as if it was nothing.

I started to heat up once again as I recall such, shaking my head, embarrassed from what have I done as I look around the room to focus on something else other than those orbs. "S-sorry, Im just not use to.. sleep without hugging something or such.."I apologized once again as I rub my nape, hearing a soft chuckle as the other stood up for a stretch. "Its alright, and I noticed" he smiled, a signature bunny smile that I swear that made my heart beat as butterflies flutter inside my stomach.

It had took more than a second or two before our eye contact broke because of a sudden knock on the door, both of our glances turn to it as the knob began to turn as a head pop up with black locks that covers up his flawless skin. I blink as I turn my head which hyung seem to observe both of us as he narrows his eyes on Jungkook, noticing that my face was still heating up as I shake my head in defense. "U-um, hyung is there something wrong?" I asked, breaking his tense as he soon appeared on the door, opening it as he leaned against the side with arms crossed. 

"Yah you're not planning on staying here forever, are you?" He narrowed his gaze then soon stood up straight but arms still crossed, "fix yourselves up and let's get moving" he gestured turning around, I looked at the other as he looked back with the same confused look. "Oh, and be quiet. Someone is sleeping" he said as he finally went out of sight. "Who is- ohh" I heard the younger one as I look at him confused, raising a brow as I tilt my head. The latter pointing towards the room on the other side as I squint my eyes in concentration, before it hit me as I snap my fingers "oh! Alright", I said getting the point as both of us let out soft laughters not waking the other.

"I'll get tidy up first", Jungkook insisted as I nod my head, stepping out of the room as I close the door behind me. I look at the other room then back to the front as I walk down the stairs to be greeted with hyung slauching on the couch with the remote control in his grip. I let out a yawn as I stretched my arms, going towards the kitchen area as I get a glass full of water to drink. I paused as the glass almost reach my lips, blinking as I saw stacks of papers on the table raising a brow as I look at it, not actually reading any since I wouldn't know anything about it.

"Hyung, what's the mess over here?" I asked out of curiosity as I look over Yoongi-hyung as I drink the water, he didn't answer that quickly as if thinking of what he should say as he shrugs his shoulders, glued to the television. "Its Jimin's, so I don't have any idea", he said as I placed the glass down, rubbing my nape in slight confusion, but still curiosity. "Jimin's? Shouldn't he keep these papers in a safe place.. I mean, it looks so important" I started, walking towards the table ware as I start to organize the paper without bothering to read any of it. "He would but he fell asleep, he seems tired anyways", I shrug at his response though a certain envelope caught my attention. Utterly speaking, I blink a couple of times as I look at it with wide eyes then back to hyung then to the envelope.

Cut off by the younger one's call as I glance towards the stairs as I quickly manage to slip the envelope inbetween the stacks "Its your turn, Taehyung-ah!" The shout came from the room above, "okay!" I respond back, the other had turn to face me than the television and narrowed his eyes because of the loud contact, sweatdropping as I rub the back of my neck and showed a boxy smile. I let the papers go and place them neatly on the table as I rush towards the stairs to get prepared as well. Pausing for a second as I turn to look back to the papers that I had placed back to its area, furrowing my brows as I shake my head to rush back towards the room.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV

 

The ringing sound of the phone that was placed on the side table had gone off for almost an hour, vibrating against the wooden board as the latter began to groan. His silver locks all messy as it began to cover his sight, raising his upper body and lazily took his phone to answer the call that was been going on.

 

"Hello...?" His voice sounded hoarse and tired as he yawned, "Where are you, Jimin?! You're pass one hour of your shift already, what happened to you?!" he leaned away as soon as he was fully awake and familiarized by the caller. He groaned and buried his face on the pillow, putting on speaking phone afterwards. "I'm sorry, Jin-hyung... I overslept today I didn't notice I was running late.." he apologized in between yawns as he manage to shift himself to his back to face the ceiling, brushing a hand through his locks as he put an arm over his head.

"Well, now you know you're running late, get over here immediately! You still have errands over the foundation today, be glad I'm fond of you", the other retorted, though there was no bite in his words that made the latter smile and shake his head. Sitting up as he soon realizes what the other speaks of as he facepalm, "aish, it was today? I thought the owner wouldn't be there-" "they called the last minute, the owner would show up later and there are packages here in the cafe that needs to be delivered. And you're the only one Im counting on that, Jimin-ah" the older one cuts off as he sighed, stretching his arms "Ok, ok, I'll be there in 30 minutes", he ended the call as the boy began to stood up from his place. Stretching his arms as he let out another yawn as he steps out of his room, though pausing for a moment.

Why am I in my bedroom?.. how did I end up here?

He questions himself as he look back to his room in confusion, thus he knew he was left downstairs to sleep and both rooms would be occupied by his guests but neither expect his to be laying on his own bed.

The other looked at the other room in confusion, eerie quiet as he blinks, shrugging it off as he brush a hand to his hair once again taking steps on the staircase. He looked around to see no one in the room

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter