Chapter I " Our Encounter "

Undoubtedly Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Bring him back!" A loud growl was heard through the halls and inside the room, a fist banged against the arm rest of the throne caused by the one who's sitting on it. His eyes blares in anger as he heard an unpleasant news from his servant. "Why shall he be there? Upon the living world?! With those dreadful and disgusting creatures?! " he continued to rant as dark flames formed behind his area, shaking in rage as his eyes twitches.

His servant quivered from the tone being balstered through the corners, gulping as he fiddle with his fingers behind his back. "B-b-but y-your highness.. H-he's c-clearly not like us, h-he has a heart of g-gold that n-neither a fly he can't harm... H-he's not r-rightf-ful for t-the t-thro--" "Silence!" Another slam, making the servant all pale from the sudden force, he felt a tight grip on his neck as his eyes widened as the king was infront of him without a blink, gripping unto his neck making him suffocate for air as he tried to escape from his grip by wiggling hmself off but failed because of the sudden tighten of the grip. He chocked hissing for air. "You have no rights for talking to my son like that.. ever." He growled as he let go of his servant, which quickly grasped for air in return, being more pale than he ever was as he panted heavily. 

A sigh escaped his lips as he ruffle his hair by his fingers. He sat back down to his throne as he frowned to himself, how could he be so careless to let his only child out in the open- living world. Yet, how could he be so different from his own father? How could he see that the living world is so.... wonderful in his view?

How could he resemble his mother so much?

The scene that happened in their place was very vivid yet clear for the other to make out the very small details of that unpleasant evening. It was so long ago, centuries, decades or even more than that ever since the destined prince left the underworld, where he once thought was home for him.

Silent had taken over the whole corners of the room, only the ticks and tocks of the clock was heard. The servant still present before the royal, he was about to leave as the other suddenly shift from his place to straighten up on his seat, snapping his fingers and pointing towards the servant which returned a small jump from his place. "Call one of our best defenders in the land.. a demon who could actually take my son back here!" He snaps as the servant starts to flinch as he bows down in respect for the royal "y-yes your highness!" with that respond he quickly rush out of the throne room and towards the yard where other demons train.

The king was still unlikely sure if this sort of idea would bring his son back to his quarters, yet he'd still go through lengths just to bring him back. In any far worse cases that would possibly occur, he'd likely take that small chance. It had taken him more than a decade to figure something out, this kind of option was not new to him, but its no reason for him not to try it out again. He had gone too far, why give up to such option? 

It is not too late.

Few moments later, the servant pop his head inbetween the doors as he still shivers. "Y-your h-highness... J-jeon Jungkook is h-here to see you.." he stutter as a pair of gazes turn to him. "Let him in." He returned a monotone voice as the servant nods his head as a teenage looking boy enter the room, with brownish hair that matches his deep blue eyes and horns that appears in both side of his head, a tail which has a pointed tip in the end that resembles his demon figures. Masculine posture that attracts his outfit, looking so presentable as he enters the room. 

He kneeled with one knee as he rests his arm on the other as he bows his head. "You ask for my presence, your highness?" The boy asked in respect as the other steady his seat as he look down to gaze the boy. 

"Jeon Jungkook, am I correct?" Jungkook returned a nod without any further respond. Observing his gesture, the king had found it amusing in his part. Such demon should show great respect for the said king, but this mere creature had shown a different side. A respective manner, yet confident, not showing any fear towards the king at all. Impressive indeed, "Hmm.. I have a task for you, and do not dare to disobey me.. you know what lies beneath my grasps.." he murmur as he clench his fist infront of the boy before him, which cause the other to continue to silent. Getting a hind from the king's gesture made him lose his voice, not confidence, he still kneels respectively as pleased before the king yet the tension from the two mere demons had slowly grew for such sensitive topic to be discussed or mentioned.

"Good.." a smirk had travelled in his lips, as he closed his eyes for a moment, opening them in a second. "Jimin. The prince, my son is now living with.. those insignificant and disgraceful creatures above, I want you to take him back here. Without causing any harm to the boy, or you would pay such consequences.." his voice starts to darkens as his words continue to slip out, he was plainly serious for that matter, he would do any harm towards other mere kind if the said prince was harm before him, even a mere fly that brush against the skin would surely have an early wake.  

The brown-haired boy only nodded, "yes, understood your highness." He respond rather quickly yet calmly. He stood up from his knee as he turn to leave the place, but stopped his tracks for one call "oh.. bring him back, before the night of the eclipse appear. I need him here." The king added, as Jungkook completely left the other's sight. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Author's note: Omo I forgot to mention, demons speak in their own native language. A bit gibberish talk as they speak to one another in their kind, but they can also speak in Korean/English though if they are willing to. :3 )

 

A soft hum emerged through the forest, it was a calm sunny day but its not a day to ruin your fun at some point. A hum created by the birds as they chirp alongside a human being, well, it does look like one. "Hm.. maybe I can patch up some blue berries for hyung before he gets back.." the male spoke to himself, the wind drifting across his blond hair which cause it to move with the wind, blowing before him as a smile pressed on his lips, showing his signature boxy smile as he stretches his arms. 

It surely was a nice calmy day to firstly describe, perhaps your cup of tea for the day. This made the other mesmerized such small details of the forest, almost every detail he had grown either curious about or fascinated about it. He had shown joyful and positive reactions towards his surroundings, as if he was too optimistic over small details that surrounds him, which he is. Small portions of bushes joined the dance alongside the wind, flowers blooming in the corners that you could hardly miss.

Escaping his trance, he felt an unfamiliar breeze coming towards his way making chills crawls into his spine that cause him to shiver. For his confusion, he had turn gazes in each corner meeting only trees, bushes and other things that comes in his view. Taking one step than another, he walk into a path way that leads towards a small open space of the forest, trees surrounding the area but a circular view of the space was being shown, extra bushes growing beside the tree or in a few steps from the open area. 

Confusion took over him as he tilt his head a bit with a raised brow, but in a split second a gashing wind came crashing down that cause the other to stumble but luckily balanced himself by holding unto a tree beside him, putting an arm before him just to cover the sudden force of wind. Breezes of air motions into a circular one as a tint of flash starts to form in the middle. The flash had grew bigger, becoming a red and purple portal in its view, spiral colors was being motioned in the portal that cause the other to blink his eyes in pure confusion. 

The portal was a no-doubt, coming from the underworld it self. A shiver was heard once again from the male as he step a few backwards, still holding against the tree as he hid behind it, it was no use to hide to such but its the best way he could come up with. The gashing wind continue to soar around the area, a full force entering the surface till something or someone had stepped out of the portal, until his whole frame escaped the portal behind him. He looked around to somewhat familiar to him, it wasn't his first time to explore and stumble upon the living world, just to garner up some souls and other demons who had lost their tracks upon the land was his tasks back then. But it was different from now on. The task given to him was now risky than his former once, regarding the difficult task looking all over the land, he was not just looking for a mere demon, but the prince persay. He had looked around his surroundings, breathing in the soothingly fresh air that had long gone yearn for since the last time he had stepped into the land, the living world is far different from the underworld. Where strong harsh wind gash that could cut out a scar or two inside your throat, a death by suffocation would be common down there. Unlike here, the wind is merely calm and soothing, it might have taken as a strong breeze, but it was not as bad as it was back where he had came from.

As Jungkook fully reveals himself, the other had took a peak from where he was hiding when the wind slowly calms back down to its normal sways which he had to blink a few just to adjust his sight towards the frame a few feet before him. He had mentioned a few words which are gibberish for the other to understand the said statements, making his horns and tail disappear from the view, as if he was a mere mortal to begin with. This cause the other to be surprised as he glances at the other form, neither did he realized that he was caught staring in a split as he felt that he was being stared back at. He rubs his eyes and shakes his head, turning to look back to where the other form was yet he was nowhere to be seen in the area where he landed. This left the other dumbfounded and confused for a second or two, still looking at the same spotted area where the boy had landed his frame, glancing corner to corner he had no sight of the other to be found.

"Eavesdropping, I see." A monotone voice was heard from behind, causing him to jump from his place and turn to gaze the other completely, with his back leaning against the bark of the tree as his eyes widen still in shocked. He shivered from the slight contact in his neck as he look at the other, at this point he could clearly figure out his features very clearly. The boy was taller, he doesn't look old or sompare anything to that he looks younger than he was, he had great facial features, too perfect to not be mesmerized and hypnotize by his looks. He was surprisingly flawless than expected, but you could pretty much make-out the small fainted scar on his left cheek if coming closer to him was an option, his frame says otherwise. He has a masculine figure, but not too mascular that you could trace out the muscles and twitches- no, but the average masculine, the ideal type of masculine for a man to achieve. Because of his small distraction once again, jumping to realization he had felt a pair of deep blue eyes staring back at him in confusion, a frown on its pitch lips that matches his toned skin.

Jungkook's POV

I had noticed him watching me behind this tree before us, it was a false option if I say so but maybe that was all his option to begin with. 

I stare back at him as I was now infront of him, cornered perhaps as I crossed my arms over my chest. I can feel like he's pretty much observing my whole figure and facial, which is the reason a small frown was formed in my lips. A frown not because of how this mortal stare at me, for the fact that he wasn't that frighten to have seen me in my original form before this.

How interesting for him.

I put an arm on top of him that leaned against the tree behind him, making myself look down to him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter