Chapter II " Reasons-Intentions "

Undoubtedly Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you promise?" "Promise what?" The young man had tilted his head to his side, confused upon what the young lady before him had spoken as if it wasn't clear enough for him to catch up. The female let out a soft giggle as she put a soft fist formed infront of her lips to cover up a few sound which highly failed, making it more confusing for the other. "I mean, you would always be here with and for me... I mean we are different from one another and-" a finger was placed on her lips to stop her mid-sentence cause by the male before her. 

"How many times do I have to tell you not to mention how... different we are? Nothing would change between us, nothing." The male cuddled closed towards the female as the other let out soft giggles, smiling as a tint of blush spreads on her cheeks, her smile never fading as she place a peck upon the other's cheek softly and genuinely. "Alright..." the gap was close between them as they shared a soft, passionate kiss, concealing their troubles away and embracing each other within their arms is what the couple needed. It has been awhile perhaps. "I love you..." a tear shed in the corner of her eye that race down on her rosy cheek, the other unable to notice it as he smiles to himself tightining his embrace, "I love you too..." as their moment took their place.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Panting heavily as sweats start to drip and race down, shifting from side to side as the latter one starts to shake from his place. In a split, the other shot his eyes open as if he was about to lose his entire strength from his slumber. He was panting heavily as he put a hand over his forehead, wiping possible sweats that occurs, he looked around his area scanning for witnesses, gladly there was none.

A sigh of relief escape his lips as he shakes his head, slumping back to his seat as he rubs his tensed temples, hearing a knock or two from the doors before him caught his full attention, as his servant, once again, reveal itself infront of the royal blood. But this time, he was calm and not too tense to face the king, the tension at first was cause by the sudden change of tone the king has caused thats why he was.. a scardy cat at those times perhaps. Atleast he wouldn't appear to as that, for now.

"Your Highness", the servant had started to break the silence as he bows infront of him. Earning a nod from the other as he soon rose back up to face the other, "it was reported that Jungkook had step foot upon the living world, he will continue to do his task and he assured that it will be fulfilled as soon as possible, your highness." Hearing such news had calm his tension from his slumber earlier, he was neither showing any tense but it was his inner thoughts that kept ringing and ringing as the conversation starts. It was about time to hear such news, it has been a couple of hours passed before the boy decided to take the portal upon the living, teleportation isn't quite easy crossing other realms, nor it was too difficult to do so. Timelines between the realm of the living and the underworld just have a few difference from hours, if possible just a day that the underworld would experience a faster timeline than the living. But that isn't an excemption unto different realms.

"That is good to hear." He answered in a short notice, nodding at the other as he receive the same respond. The latter had sent his permission to go as he soon turned to his back beginning to step towards the doors before them, but the other sudden called. "Hoseok." The royal called, making the servant, which is Hoseok, stop his tracks, it was utterly surprising for him since it was actually the first time in a very, very long time since his name was mentioned by the royal highness. "Y-yes, your highness?" He turned to face the royal which was now staring back at him, the silence took place once again making a slight tense around the area. There was this sudden urge to ask something from the other that kept on bugging on his head, its been there for such a long time but neither the words nor voice find their way out of his mouth, causing his mind to block out the words that should have been released.

The king looked at the orange haired servant before him, as he let out another sigh as he wave off his hand. "You may go", he spoke. Thinking this was useless enough to ask a mere servant for something; thus, the servant before him was not just any other servants that roam around the areas of the underworld, or the kingdom perhaps, Hoseok was more than that, in the king's own perspective and to most beings.

"... of course, your highness." And with that, in a last bow the male had left the room as a thud from the doors was heard signaling the other had left. Leaving the royal back to his own trance as he was left alone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Taehyung's POV

 

We had took our rest after our quite long stroll in the streets of the city. Having a stroll or two isn't really my kind of thing if the city is our topic, but when Jungkook over here came for my help, why would I decline? Ah call me naive and all you want, helping is in my nature.

I shut my eyes close feeling refresh from the wind breezing through us and on our own paths. I smiled my boxy smile as I enjoy the breeze, upon opening my eyes that caught my attention was the person beside me staring, but confused as I raise a brow, seeing he was about to say something his own attention caught not by myself, but perhaps the figure behind and a few part away from us.

I turned to look to where he was looking and squint my eyes to regain my sight from the time I closed it for a rest, I blink a couple of times seemingly familiarizing the figure before us. Seeing its rage and tense accuring caught my attention, it was so familiar that I would hardly recognize it if I hadn't experience such tense before. But to my best of luck, timing isn't on my side.

"H-hyung..?!" Was the voice I was searching for till it was release in stuttered form, looking towards the figure which appears to be my hyung in rage. Clearly he was tense, his pale-white skin turning in slight red and his clenched fists are probably causing small gashes of bruise on his palm if it gets more tighter, which is possible. His gritted teeth showing it all alongside his flared narrowing sight, causing me to shiver and flinch at the sight even though it was hyung we're talking.

"Hyung..? That's your brother?" I heard the other question, nearly forgetting that he was beside me the whole time. I tried to search for my voice once again but it was nowhere to be found, maybe because the tense that is probably suffocating me. My hands tremble on my lap as I saw hyung starting to walk closer, feeling his inner growls and instincts took over him, almost. I knew I had to do something or two but my body felt paralyzed in awhile, but kept my calm as I tried to stood up in trembling knees, almost stumbling as Jungkook tried to still my balance but stopped him in a gesture. I stood infront of him and inbetween them from hyung, putting my hands before me to stop and try to calm him down. "H-hyung, l-let m-me explain-" I stopped mid-sentence as the latter was infront of me, nearly infront of me still tense. "Explain?! Oh sure you got some explaining to do, who the heck told you to go here in the city?! What if he sees you here, hu?! Without my presense?!" The othe continue to rant making me flinch from his shouting, my whole frame shaking as I feel hot tears would start to burst any second but still, I prevent it from falling.

He turned his gaze away from me and towards from behind me, where Jungkook began to stood up in a calm motion as he stared back at hyung. "And who the hell is he?" He questioned, growling lowly still clenched fist, tone still aggressive but surely he was calming down little by little. "My name's Jungkook, I mean no harm towards Taehyung and merely a friend of his", he responded which caught me in shock as I look back at him with wide eyes.

What are you doing?! Are you trying to put me in a tight spot?! Hyung would never be-

"Explain." Hyung scolded, looking both of us as his clenched fists start to loosen up as I look at him, confused and struck as his sudden response. "H-hu..?" I asked, dumbfounded by his answer as he glance at me in a serious manner. "I said, explain. Wasn't that very clear?" He retorted, which cause me to flinch once again. I nodded to just obey his statement, as the tension soon escape our area and asked for both of them to seat down. 

The bench wasn't that short, nor it was too long to fit a lot. Though it made a few spaces for the three of us to seat, I sat in the middle just to cut of any possible tension that would occur between these two. As the aura seems to ease, I let out a sigh to start of our newly conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV

"Before we start off.. I want to introduce you to each other first", the blonde started as he turned over towards the black haired that appears to be his hyung, "Hyung, as you know this is Jungkook..." he gestured then turned back to the brown haired boy "and Jungkook, this is Yoongi-hyung" he added as the latter one pull out a hand to shake, his smile plastering on his lips with calm gesture and, perhaps, an attractive one as well. "Nice to meet you, Yoongi-hyung" the male smiled as the other eyed his hand, hesitating before he took it and shake and respond with a nod as he turn his attention back to Taehyung once again. 

"Care to explain now?" Yoongi started glancing over Taehyung who felt a bit tense when he started to question, he fiddle his fingers which lays on his lap as he rub the back of his neck. "Y-you see... J-jungkook here needs help t-to find his friend, a-and I well... wanted to help him and all.." he stated still unable to glance over to his hyung which was staring at him. His face calm and in a serious manner, his eyes lids half open but thats how it usually was. It took a few seconds before the older one spoke afterwards, "How did you met him?" He asked, glancing now to the brown haired boy who seem to be quiet for a moment then back to the blonde, Taehyung glancing back to the brown one then back to his hyung, hesitating to answer as he blinks a few. "A-at the forest! Yeah, I-I met him at the forest!" He responded as he gave the other his signature boxy smile, to reassure the other.

The older one just stared at them, exchanging glances as he lean away for awhile as he raised a brow. "If you say so." He spoke, shrugging it off, for now. The three remained silent for a couple of seconds or two, till Yoongi decided to stood up, looking above to see that the sky had almost dimmed from their view, signing tha it was almost night fall. "Let's head back, Taehyung", and with that respond the latter one began to walk, Taehyung stood up then glance back at Jungkook, then back to his hyung and called him to stop his motion. "H-hyung... c-could, um.. Jungkook stay with us.. till he found a place to stay...?" The latter asked, making the other's steps stopped completely, earning silence from the other. 

Please hyung, please ...

The blonde one hoped, causing the other to let out a sigh as he facepalm shaking his head, figured it would be difficult to ask more questions out in the open that could probably cause more attention to others, and its nearly night time. And encountering with someone or two would be his last option, he had a lot to take in today. "I figured so. Come on", Yoongi replied in a calming tone, perhaps in defeat as he start to walk back to the path towards the forest, not looking back to the other two who shared glances at each other after his response, Taehyung smiling happily at the younger one which return the same smile he received as they both start to follow the other one back to the forest.

As they all reached their destination, the place was scintillated by the fireflies and a few shades of light around the area, the lake glimmering to how clean it was and reflected the moon itself. Because of the mesmerizing view that greets the three, Jungkook once again couldn't help but admire the view that greets him warmly as a smile start to move on his lips.

"I'll just prepare dinner, I'll go on for a hunt, hyung!" Taehyung chirped as he rush towards one of the path of the woods as Yoongi just waved him off. There was no worry shown on the older one since hunting is really a normal task for both of them, and letting the blonde out in the woods isn't a problem either. The other might look fragile, but he has his own skills to defend himself.

Yoongi sat down on the grass field before the lake as he look at his own reflection, resting his palms on the cold yet soft grass underneath him as it brushes to his pale-white skin. He look at the younger one who seems to be on a trance cause by the view, which was reasonable, he still got the other to snap back to reality by calling him out. "Hey", he called, patting the space next to him as the latter looked at him, blinking then getting the hint and sat beside the other, keeping a comfortable distance between them of course.

"Spill it." Was the only thing he said, Jungkook glance at him as if the other was speaking nonsense as he raised a brow. "Don't give me that look", he waved him off by gesturing his hand and rolling his eyes in the process, "Im not gullible enough to believe Taehyung was speaking the whole topic, now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter