Chapter IV " Purple Scenery Cafe "

Undoubtedly Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third POV

After the commotion had resolved, sending their apologies among the costumers. The silver-haired had entered back to where he had come from, closing the door from behind him as he let out a deep sigh that it felt like he was keeping it in ever since, he leaned his back to the door as he slides a bit but balanced with his foot. He held his head with his hand as he blinks, neither did he expect himself to retort back to the man, he wasn't the type of person to stood up like that since he was known to be the patient one among his crew, but maybe he had lost it from how many times the man had cause trouble.

"Jimin-ah you okay?" A hand rested on the boy's shoulder causing him to flinch but soon calmed as he let out another sigh, nodding his head with a smile towards the older one. "Y-yeah.. a little off but, I'm okay, no harm done. Atleast I had given him his last warning, it might have gotten worse if I hadn't took action", he explained, steadying himself up as he fix his uniform. He raised his hand infront of him as he watched his palm, furrowing his brows to what he had done as a memory of him began to spin in his head until the older snapped him out of it, "Yah, you didn't done anything wrong. Don't worry about it, the guy deserves it anyways." The one started to laugh his own tone, the younger rolled his eyes at how the older laughed out from the situation, but the older one just wanted to ease the tension from the younger one.

Jimin ease up as he let out a soft laugh alongside the other, he smiled brightly "Thank you, Jin-hyung" he said as the latter pat his back "ok, ok, you got a table to serve, go go", he waved the younger off as he nodded, walking towards a counter at took 3 menus in his grasp as he skate out of the room. Towards the table he was still in thought but it wasn't a reason to let his concentrate vanish, he was just merely looking down and away from any eye contact even though he hadn't done anything embarrassing. Reaching the table he still hasn't taken his sight away from below as he placed the 3 menus down their table, "We are terribly sorry for the commotion, this had happened a lot back, plenty of times but we'll try our best not to let this happen once again", he said in the process, still not raising his head but could feel the tension starting up as he took out the small pocketbook from his pocket, until, "its no big deal". 

Those familiar tone had struck him, making him blink continuously as he processed the voice, he raised his head then blinks again as his eyes widen like plates, almost stumbling back from his place but gladly thank himself for his own balance, looking at the three person before him which are mostly familiar to him, well almost since the blonde had just look familiar but couldn't fit a better word to describe. "So it is you", was the only thing he had heard from the boy with black locks. Taking a glance at him, back to the blonde, then to the brown one which cause his eyes to widen more, knowing only one reason the younger one had appeared upon the living world.

He came to take me back.

Was the thought inside his head, shaking his head as he let out a deep breath, processing as he stares at the pocketbook from his hand. "You're Jimin-ah, right?" The blonde broke the tension as the silver one raised his head back towards the other with a confuse look, the latter letting out a soft giggle as he point out the name tag on his uniform, "its written there, and base from the reactions around me. I got a hunch you are the Jimin", he added showing off a boxy smile, the other blinking dumbfoundedly as he laugh sheepishly from it as he brush a hand through his locks, "y-yeah.. I guess so" he said feeling a bit off, but the thought of the younger one here couldn't be at ease as he look back to the other who was now looking at him, the two siblings looking at both of them in slight confusion from their eye contacts.

"What would you like to order?" The silver one broke eye contact and look back to them then down to his pad as he start to write down, it took them some time then mentioned their order to the latter who was now taking note to what they wanted, repeating their order as he soon closed the pad now facing the younger one again with a narrowed look.

"Wait until my shift is over, you stay here." He commanded, his voice stern using a different language than the modern one that cause the blonde to look at them oddly and confused just hearing gibberish words from the other, whilst the older one had stood silence, but for a fact, he was awed hearing the new language, and he surprisingly understood the said language that was being done by the other, still in the same position of resting his cheek soon put his arm down and lean back to his seat crossing his arms.

"Why should I stay here? Can't you just tell me what you want to tell me and go back to where you should be in the first place.. Prince Jimin?" the younger one retorted, unaware of his surroundings but knowing perfectly that their language is foreign to others, that hearing their language is just gibberish to any kinds other than their own. "Oh I am sorry but I have shift to finish, service to handle" he grin in an annoyed manner, his eye twitching as he was holding a temper from the younger one, "and don't start with me, brat" he added as he let out a low growl glaring his eyes at the other.

Taehyung watch their actions instead, it was hopeless to listen to their small talk since he couldn't define anything thus their actions said it all. "Are you going to bash at each other and get attention like what had happened earlier all day long?" Yoongi had spoke, his arms still cross against his chest as he look at the two who now glance at him, blinking as they look at him dumbfoundedly. "Oh, I thougt you're speaking in the same language as decent people do, because I could clearly understand your childish fit", he spoke, a gap on their mouths began to open in shock to how the older one had taken all of this, and perhaps, hearing them very clearly.

The silver one shakes his head as he let out a sigh, "I'll serve your orders in a minute or two, sorry" he bowed then skate back to the kitchen in the process not taking a look back to the group. The younger one watched then turn his head to the older, who has his eyes plastered to where the silver one took off once again "um.. Yoongi-hyung..?" He called snapping the other as he look at him with a raised brow, "did you really.. you know..?" He gestures, pointing fingers to himself and to the place where the other was as the older shrugged his shoulders. "If understanding your language means hearing your bad blood and bash on each other as if you're gonna start a new scandal, then you could say I indeed so", this cause the younger one to be surprised still, he couldn't have missed any other scent from the older one but his wolf scent, nonetheless his alpha one too. 

If he heard what we're talking about, could he have heard-

"If you're thinking if I heard all of it, base it to what I have said earlier. It was crystal clear." Yoongi cut his thought out that made him flinch, getting goosebumps at how the older did it as the blonde one continue to take glances at both of them, shaking his head as he waves his hands. "Wait, wait- so you're saying, hyung can understand those gibberish words? And what were you talking about?" He asked rather curious than confused, both of them had looked away from the other as Yoongi began to yawn in a manner as the other fiddle the rim of his clothing, "Aish don't ignore me!" He whined, pouting as he stare before of him, slumping his shoulders up as he crossed his arms over his chest making the boy with brown locks laugh at his reaction sheepishly.

"Sorry, Taehyung-ah, it was nothing to worry about, anyways" he said, but the latter knew there was more to it as he continue to slump puffing his cheeks as he just claimed his defeat on getting it out of their systems. In a couple of minutes or so, the boy had skate to them with two trays in hand with their orders, their orders were not much anyways. He had placed the tray down and distributed their meals, withdrawing the trays into his arms as he bow again. "Enjoy your stay at Purple Scenery Cafe! And please do order so, its on the house. Might as well keep satisfied as you wait", he lowers his voice for only the group to hear at the last few sentences, he smiled at them as he took a side-glance at the younger now letting out a sigh as he skates back to his place again.

What a reunion, indeed.

A smirk had lingered to the person's face seated on one of the table, soon disappearing from where seems to be closes to the exit. The younger felt an eerie sensation as he glanced towards the table near the transparent window and the door, he blinks in confusion as he raised a brow. "Jungkook?" The blonde spoke as the other snaps glancing at him as he smiled in a reassuring manner, receiving a boxy smile as they soon began to eat again, but to the extent of enjoying his meal, the latter couldn't but take glances to the place being said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun began to set, the place all covered in dim light as the polls on the street began to light the way. There were still costumers inside the cafe but not many as it was earlier.

"Jin-hyung! Im off from shift!" The boy shouted out to call the older one who was still in the kitchen area, "yah! Be careful on your way home!" The older one responded as the latter let out a soft giggle, waving his hand off as he left the staff area. Wearing the same outfit before his shift, having sweater paws as he wave once again to the older one from the counter view, a smile placed on his lips.

As the two had separated ways, more of the younger one leaving from his shift, he went towards the table of the group as he throws his palms on the table, making them turn their attention to the silver one who was looking at them intensely with narrowed eyes. "Outside. Now." He demanded, leading his way out of the place as the three was left out in confusion as the younger one shrugs his shoulders, following the latter outside of the cafe.

The door rings as the group had left, causing them to jolt as Jimin suddenly drag the three towards an open area between the two buildings that was just a few blocks away, pushing them from behind surprisingly all at once as they soon reach the area, the boy crossed his arms over his chest as he narrows his eyes, mainly towards the youngest who seems to be calm even for the latter's attitude. "I know for a fact that you came here for the same reason, and you'll receive the same respond. I will never, I say never go back to that place" he pointed-out, once again in their native language, the younger rolling his orbs into the corner of his eyes as a respond. The blonde who was utter confused from the gibberish words escaping the boy's lips as he tilts his head, thus noticing it was a retort from the other.

The boy with silver locks glance towards the two siblings, one stuck in confusion as the other was calmly quiet throughout the state. "I assumed you just got involved in this so-called task?" He asked the two of them, the blonde taking glances between the youngest and then the eldest who had given the other a nod for a response, "you could say that", he spoke, "but he hadn't done any harm.. yet perhaps" the older one added with his hands tucked inside his pockets as he glance at the youngest, slightly raising a brow for such reaction.

"I wasn't intending to harm either the two of you, as I said, if you hadn't done anything unpleasant, I'd be to you likewise" the younger one responded, as he turn to the person infront of him once again, "it was a mere coincidence that Taehyung", he had gestured to the blonde who wouldn't be missed from his flinch, "had found me while I transport upon this realm, got it?" He added in a manner of attitude causing the other to growl lowly under his breath, he took in a deep one as he brush his hand against his locks once again. "How should I know? For hell's sake you came here just because he ordered you to do so," he grin in slight annoyance at how the younger one shown attitude to him, his sight glancing to the corner of his eyes as he look back to the deep blue orbs with his own blu-ish grey ones.

"And you'd be going with me, whether you like it or not. As for the king's orders", the younger one demanded as the boy before him took one step back, both of the siblings looking at the younger one in shock as they heard him in a different tone as their eyes widen from the sudden change of attitude. Through the boy's actions, he was merely showing authority towards the latter in a demanding state of taking the other, but the boy's eyes says otherwise, in a signaling manner that shows no sign of demand or order at all.

Jungkook had taken a grip on the other's wrist, a chill suddenly rush through the older one with black locks, clenching his fists through his pockets as he prevent himself in any movement, feeling his instincts of protecting starting to come as he just narrowed his eyes, soon surprised as the wrist was jolt back by the other in one force but there was no shock reaction or any reaction from the younger one. "Cut the crap, Jungkook. For all mere kind you should be the one to know that I have no intentions on going back... besides, they are not watching over you anymore" Jimin tilted his head to the side, gesturing at the open streets who seems to have been packed by people walking on sidewalks, cars and vehicles passing by and then.

The younger one's expression became soft and calm, as he look over the building and around them, letting out a breath as if he was keeping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter