Chapter III " An Eerie Aura "

Undoubtedly Yours
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's POV

It was already passed midnight since the younger ones had stumbled on their beds. While I still let myself comfortable on the couch, since I had suggested for Jungkook to stay in my quarters than letting him sleep in the couch, he is our guest afterall. Might as well let him feel at home, I may look like it but I'm not as cold hearted as most thinks. I'm probably just awkward so I'd rather let myself be cold towards others than to be humiliated.

It has been an hour or two passed but I can't get a proper shut eye. Its been so long since I had one, honestly, thus remembering when is quite a hard task. A sigh escaped my lips knowing this would be pointless enough to force myself to sleep, sitting up from the couch as I glance at the clock on the wall before me.

12:48am

I looked around my surroundings as my sight stopped towards the hall where the other two had separated their ways, I can't pinpoint much but atleast I knew the least of the information the younger one had told me earlier. It wasn't much, but just quite enough to believe that Taehyung wouldn't get hurt once again, he already suffered enough as we were little, those times that I had caught him crying to himself in the corner, cursing himself of how shameful, humiliated he was to the point that he had cursed himself to be out of this world. I'd seen enough of his sufferings under his hands ever since the incident that had happened, seen enough scars and witnessed enough beatings which I couldn't stand anymore.

I clenched my fists to the thoughts that had occupied my mind, the thoughts that I would rather forget at the same time I don't want to, the irony indeed. I glance at the frame of our photograph with my younger brother and my mother, those smiles that I had missed the most, the smile that was so real, so warm, and optimistic. Glancing at those smiles, my heart felt numb for a second as it thud against my chest, remembering those times had hit me hard plenty of times. I missed it all, the smile plastered on our faces, the smile that was formed on my lips those times.

Oh how I missed that smile.

I nearly forgot how to smile again, nearly, I could actually put a finger or two on how many times I smiled recently, and I would say, its not much. Another sigh escape my lips, looking below my feet as I entered my own thoughts. Same questions still roaming around it, confusion still conquering and the hatred, my fists hasn't loosen its grip and I could feel the gash of wound forming but neither do I mind about it. The heat forming in the corner of my eyes but force it to stay there, shutting my eyes close as I let out a low growl not letting anyone in the corners to hear it as my vision went black, forming the scene that I had witnessed infront of my own that time. Those damned- I jumped back to my reality then glance at the window where I had heard something, raising a brow as I shaked my head. "I need to ease up..." I noted myself, standing up from the couch completely but glance one last time to the photo, my eye lids half open as another low growl escape my lips.

I won't let that happen to him ever again.


I walked outside of the place, leaving the same routine I had been doing for more than a decade persay. Hearing something before I left the house, I assumed one of the two boys had woken up, and I might guess it right in just one more second, but I don't have time to answer such as I start to walk my way out of our area and towards the forest, maybe run a lap or two would make my mind clear.

Taking step by step as I breathe in the warm breeze cause by the night, it was starting to get cold but not ice cold, since it was already midnight. I stretched my arms and take in a deep breathe releasing it to calm myself, concentrate perhaps as I look around me. The view around me was calming throughout the night, it had ease some of the tension I had kept within me, maybe the forest is my own happy place, if you would call it that. Taking in another deep breathe as I put on a stance, a small portion of a white smoke motion around me, closing my eyes as I let myself shift into a form of a wolf, a pure white fur that covers my entire form that has a black spot-like that blends in the end of my tail. A 5.5 ft tall at shoulder if I would say so, just an average size of a wolf who would appear such as I am. 

Opening my eyes and regaining my view after the transformation, I took another glance around my surroundings as I let out a huff, soon getting into my pace as I took a run around the area, avoiding any possible blockings before me which was easier than anticipated, doing this kind of thing is already a routine that I got used of, the reason the surroundings that I came across isn't a distraction from my errand.

I continue to run and run, feeling a light numb starting to occur but continue still, letting out a low growl as I fasten my pace. Soon taking a slide as I stopped my tracks in the middle of the woods, taking a breathe or two. Running laps more than I expected surely let my mind ease, and a morning exercise probably wouldn't hurt me either. I panted but soon catches up to my breathing as I shake myself off, looking up to the sky as it was beginning to light up from the rising sun over the horizon before him. I shut my eyes for a moment as I let myself think, sitting down on the grassy field below as I put my paws before me to balance my position, letting out a sigh as I meditate for awhile. Shaking my head as I opened my eyes once again, watching over at literally nothing before me. Trap in another sea of thoughts as my eye lids began to move down to itself, a shuffle and small noise that could be missed was heard from the bush nearby, ears perking up as it flickers looking around once again and towards the source, I narrowed my eyes as I let out a growl with gnashing teeth, preparing myself in a stance as I got up from sitting and began to walk towards the area being heard. As I was near the source, a pump was heard as I was nervous to what or who had shuffled upon the bushes but didn't let it show as I growled lowly again as I moved the bush to the side by swaying off the upper portion. And there it was.

Nothing.

Nothing was there, not even a single one to start with as I raised my brow. I immediately calmed down, then detransform myself back to human //AN: omo, if you're thinking that he transformed back without his clothes- that is a big NO NO XD if he transforms into a human- like any other creature in this fiction, they still have clothes on, the one they currently wore before they transform into somehing else--// as I glance back down to the source, frowning as I let it get into my head as I watched my surroundings, narrowing my eyes almost at everything as I put a hand over my temples and massaged it to ease again. "I swore I heard something.. aish", a sigh escaped my lips as I began to walk through the woods, looking around carefully as I feel like I'm being watched, or maybe it was the effect that had caused me from that shuffle. 

I continue to walk around the area as I saw the sun showing up from its place, nearly on top once again as the moon began to disappear. Looking up as I stopped my tracks, the calming day that was anticipated by most began as I continue my tracks. Putting my hands in my pockets as I look straight into my view, seeing the near open of the forest that leads to the city itself. I had to even if I want to stay in the grounds of the forest just for Taehyung, but leaving the grounds is also for him, no options required.

Starting the day just continuously looking up to the sky had been my cup of tea for the day, just looking up makes me calm and reassured, that not most of the time can get worst than it already is. Most, just a bit hope to start with. In just a few more steps, I had stumbled back to the city grounds as I saw others who are nearly at their waking point of the day, same routine, greeting gleefully the people around them, opening the shops from here on out. Its quite impossible to believe that being gleeful that you greet everyone by it is real.

I looked around my place as I rolled my orbs to the corner of my eyes, huffing a bit as I start to walk in the side of the streets. Other than walking through the forests at night, running errands in the city had been my point if I step into here, survival in this modern time isn't that easy, the reason why I had to look up for some jobs in offer, or just lend a helping hand. Through the markets of the city or just helping things to stack up, and just by that, I had earn my benefit, its not much but enough to make a living for me and my brother. But this day on, I would rather take a day off. Its been too much to take a lot in for the fact and I may not be able to do work without losing my concentration, being distracted ever since the day start. Already made enough to last a few weeks, possible a month for the meantime, and for this day, I'll take this opportunity to just spare myself from all possible works.

The busy streets seem less busy, but talks here and there, murmur here and there, sellers on the verge of luring their consumers in their shops or markets. The vehicles that rush through the city's highways that looks like they had less than a minute to reach their destination on time, calling out to the busy streets and others waiting in the benches for their transportation to arrive. The usual daily life you would expect. I had been observing and roaming around the city for such a long time, I had live here before, anyways, but at this time around, its hard not to look at it differently to what it should have been in the eyes of the beholder, the city that was optimistic in each corners, gleeful residences, friendly aura, and a welcoming place to start with if you're just beginning your so-called journey in the city.

But in fact, those are just the things that would prevent you from seeing the truth behind these streets, where all these people had kept their dark secrets amongst others and satisfy them with pure lies, letting them hear what they wanted to hear, letting them see what they wanted to see, that's what the real things that existed in this city. For other's sight, oh how pleasant indeed, but for my own, I had lost that pleasant feeling for a long time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third POV

The latter had grown loathe for the city, and only the city itself. Throughout the passing years, it was still very clear to him, making it difficult to view a different perspective of the city. The city itself wasn't at fault, its normal, that's how life is through the city, there's a much deeper tense to what it seems to be normal for others than to Yoongi. He glanced down to his feet as he continues his movements, still on the sidewalk and hands tuck in to his pockets. 

As he continues to wonder, he start to debate if he should buy something for both youngsters, feeling that their hunt for the other one would take a lot longer, despite the fact that Jungkook couldn't describe the looks or anything specific about the guy, it was just a hunch. He raised his head as he looked around once again, catching a glimpse of a mini-store before him as he goes towards it, entering the said store as its bell rings when he entered, signaling another costumer of their store. There are various of stacks in the mini-store, your typical store with lots of snacks and junks, he roam around each stacks, going into different sections of food that would fill their stomachs afterwards. 

Stopping infront the food section, he started to browse some as he thinks to himself as to what to buy for the both. Taking up a few snacks and drinks for them and placing them on the basket, he went to a different section trying to look for something else other than food, the older one is already there why not take another stroll around the mini-store other than just buying food, yah?

The black-haired left the section he's in as he walk to the short line towards the cashier, a few costumers lining up for their payment as well. After the person before him, he took the place and paid for the things he had bought, silently thanking himself for saving up more than just a penny or two, otherwise he would be staying in this shop to clean up for the payment, or perhaps, leave his goods farewell; which is the last thing he want to happen. The person that was assigned for the payments of the products said his thanks for the latter as he just nod in respond, turning away as he carries the plastic in his hand, the bag was rather small and light, maybe its because he just bought up some snacks to fill up and something that wasn't even heavy at all.

Leaving the store as the bell rings again, as the door closed from behind the wind passed once again as his black locks sways on the side just a little as he walks on a different direction, taking a longer route towards the forest, its still early in the morning so he probably has a lot more time. Yoongi raised his wrist that reveals his watch, looking at the time as his nut brown orbs stares at the arrows that shows off the time. Putting it aside as he open up the plastic just a bit to satisfy his sight to check if he might have forgotten something, walking as he continues to check neither noticing someone was rushing towards his direction, nor the person before him noticed Yoongi as well looking like the other was too distracted to get to his destination as both collided and bump into each other.

As the two of them collided, both let out a groan at the impact that both of them caused, Yoongi almost losing his grip to his items as the latter stumbled, noticing he was about to fall off flat on his rare as he soon hooked his free arm over the other's waist to prevent the other's fall. The boy before him blinked in awe as the other catches him, mesmerizing blue-ish grey orbs staring back up to his own nut brown ones. The boy wasn't heavy to be specific, he was light but not too much, an ideal waist line that the other hooked his arm to, noticing that he has a mascular structure almost the same as the younger one back at the forest, except the boy before him was slim compared to the other. It took a second or two before both broke contact as Yoongi helps the other stood straight to his feet as he withdrew his arm back to himself, the boy bowing in an apologetic manner, "I am so so sorry! I wasn't looking where I was going and I'm kind of in a rush" the other spoke as he raised himself back up rubbing the back of his neck. The boy wearing a short ripped jeans with a matching red patterned hoodie, sweating from the pace he was in earlier, was now being apologetic and concerned if he had burden the other because of his attitude, which the older one didn't quite mind. He would lie if he said that he wasn't annoyed, but after the short eye contact, hypnotizing as it was he had felt a bump over his chest as he soon shrugs it off.

Yoongi shrugging as he waves off, "Noticed that, I wasn't looking as well, anyways", the latter looked at his watch once again, "and I would bet that you're late as it is" he pointed out, the boy glancing at his own watch as his eyes widen in shock as he mentally facepalmed, bowing once again as he rush off towards the opposite direction, "Im sorry and thank you!" A shout from a distance where the other took off was heard as Yoongi just nod his head, chuckling silently as he shakes his head, pausing for a moment as he realized what he had done. Blinking in his own confusion as he felt another beat, placing a hand over the beating sound as he blinks once again.

Eerie, what is this, more impotantly.. who was that?

The other spoke to himself in his thoughts as he glance back to the path where the other took, later on glancing away from it as he continue to walk towards the forest route, trying to shrug off the feeling which was continuously popping in his chest as he let out a deep sigh brushing a hand on his locks shaking his head once more. He was just a few feet away close to their area of the forest when a ray from the blazing sun lights up a direction from his side, gazing at the ray and following its direction, he raised a brow and walked towards it, using his free hand to move the bushes away from his view to be surprised by what he had seen before him. Yoongi stared at the area in awe, a place that he couldn't belive it existed upon this side of the forest, despite the fact that he had live in this area for more than a decade or such, he never had seen this side, as if it just bloomed out of the blue.

The place was larger and much more open to its nature itself than the park with a grassy field towards the city. This was a part of the forest, if it were a part of the city, this heartwhelming scenery would be gone in a minute in fact. A larger area of a grassy field where the woods stops it tracks from growing, bushes and grasses around the area as different flowers blooms in each corners, even one of the corner of the grassy field were filled with flowers merge with the tiny grass. The air was refreshing as the flowers and blossoms began to sway with the wind, the rays scattered around the area as it gives shine to the blossoms. Looking around in awe, one had caught his attention, an area full of gardania blossoms in the open, he took his steps carefully against t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter