Chapter 6

Beyond Those Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There are still a few bruises on her face and on the body but it's a good thing nothing deep was done to her." The school nurse said as she finished herself from checking Minjoo's body.

 

"If I may ask, what happened and why she got bruises just like this?" The unknown nurse asked after cleaning up the materials and looked at the taller girl with serious eyes.

 

Yujin couldn't help but feel nervous at those dagger-like stare but she kept her composture as she cleared before answering. "I thinkㅡ" before she could even finish her sentence the girlㅡMinjoo stood up beside her and finished what Yujin was supposed to say. "ㅡI just f-fell on the s-stairs ma'am, d-don't worry. We will leave n-now, thank you for treating my w-wounds." She said not even minding herself stuttering every word she releases and bowed at the nurse as she grabbed the taller girl's hand and went off somewhere far away from the infirmary.

 

 

-

 

 

"Why did you lie? We could've found out who did this to you." The latter scoffed at the shorter girl.

 

"C'mon let's go the faculty to report it." She suggested and was about to drag Minjoo there but the latter stopped. "I-It's pointless Y-Yujin-ssi."

 

 

"How come it's pointless?" The younger girl asked, her face is now full of confusion because of the older one. Minjoo looked at her, and instead of answering, she just smiled which made Yujin freeze on the spot.

 

"Thanks for w-worrying, i'm o-okay now. See you t-tomorrow Y-Yujin-ssi." She let go of her hand and pointed out a big clock signalling that it's already dismissal.

 

Quite clueless at what just happened, Yujin still couldn't get off this unknown feeling bugging her all the time. She just stared at the latter's back, walking away from the distance as students started blocking her vision but that didn't stop her from glancing at her more until she disappeared like a thin air.

 

 

She smiled at her hand which Minjoo held forgetting the fact that so many things happened today and just happily went to her parked car.

 

 

-

"Oh, and what made you come into my restaurant?" Eunbi asked but soon saw how the latter just joyfully ordered her food.

 

"Kkura-unnie, what's happening to her?? And why does she keeps looking at her hand? Is she inlove or something?" Nako, who's looking weirdly at Yujin, whispered to sakura beside her but just shrugged as she also doesn't know what might this said girl have eaten or something that made her miraculously smile like an idiot.

 

"Looks like it." Sakura said while she casually took a bite of her donut and just went for the opportunity to talk to the now happy Yujin.

 

"Hey Kid, did you just drank a whole bottle of ecstacy that made you go smiley-the-weirdo?" She laughed as she made her way to the seat but she stopped as soon as she saw her disciple stare blanklessly at her hand the second time.

 

'What the hell kid, are you a bipolar or what?" Just as she said that, the taller girl then spoke which causes sakura to almost jump from her seat.

 

"Unnie, am I really inlove?" She suddenly asked, still staring at her right hand.

 

"Did you just eavesdropped what nako asked me?" Sakura squinted her eyes as she looked at Yujin from head to toe.

 

"Anyway, based from your actions right now. I think you are, hun." She joked and gave Yujin a reassuring nod.

 

 

"I'm so confused, I don't know what to do anymore.." Yujin, atlast, rested her head from the top of the seat to help her know more of what she is feeling. Well, only for a few seconds though.

 

 

She still couldn't get why she is feeling this way. She knew she wholeheartedly love this mysterious writer from the start but ever since that girl came, everything mayhaps is becoming blurry to her that even herself doesn't know how to solve it.

 

 

Even now, she still can't get rid off the fact that this girl is clearly stuck to her mind. May that be a dream or an imagination, she's alwaysㅡ there.

 

"Why is this confusing me so much?!" She whined not even caring if there is a lot of customers are now staring at her.

 

"Hey, are you ok??" Sakura asked, now with her worried look.

"No, i'm not ok." She answered and just went back to staring blanklessly into the void. She sighed and waited seconds until she finally asked what's on her mind.  "Unnie, Have you ever fallen inlove?"

 

 

"Why would you ask that?" Sakura questioned, slightly raising her eyebrow." Ofcourse I did, but that was a long time ago." She then glanced at Eunbi who is serving the customers as usual.

 

"How does it feel?"

 

" I don't know, Love has different feelings. All I knew is that I fell inlove by the time I knew it was too late." The girl answered and lowered her head as she remembered what she had done that time. "Mind telling me why you asked that?" Her seriousness but also her softness was felt on that question.

 

Yujin sighed once again for she knew, she can never hide secrets with her teacher, and telling her what she feels has always been their habit. She fixed her position, cleared started telling what happened that time, how she met her and realise what being inlove is.

 

-

 

It was already 6pm, the restaurant is now closing also how their personal talk just ended. They felt the embarrassing atmosphere as soon as the latter finished after talking continuously for 3 hours. The teacher was taken aback when her student's cheeks started blushing infront of her. It was quite new and that discovery made her happy for her apprentice, but after what she heard, she still can't get rid of that disappointment she's feeling.

 

"Yujin-ah." She called, her serious tone made the younger one gulp in nervousness."Yes, Seonsaengnim?" She answered, she knew this kind of sakur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter