Chapter 2

Beyond Those Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uhmm are you okay?" The other girl panicking from what she had done to the latter

 

 

Yujin noticed a rather brown stain in her white shirt.

 

 

'coffee?'

 

 

AS she thought of that, she immediately looked at the girl, and there, she saw the other girl is holding an iced coffee.

"Next time try not to bump into someone, if it were someone else you would have been cursed a lot by now."

 

 

"I'm really sorry! It won't happen again!" the girl kept on bowing to the latter, because of that many people gathered to see what the commosion all about.

 

"I'll pay you back on the stain!" The latter can tell the nervousness of the girl.

 

 

"It's okay, i actually have to go, my friend's waiting for me for a long while now." An Yujin made an excuse just to get away from the atmosphere.She took off feeling confused once again.

 

 

This feeling is for her idol only

 

 

She hated it.

 

 

====

 

 

She went to the bathroom to change her stained shirt, and she was lucky that she brought am extra pair of clothes.

 

She looked at her watch and just realized how long it took her to explore the whole school.

 

'I guess it's time for me to go' 

 

before she leave the school she first stopped by the facultt of the school to see the result of her test and she then went to where Yena is.

 

 

====

 

 

A bell rings as Yujin enters a small restaurant.

 

Everyday, people would come to this restaurant to either eat their food, meet with friends or just do nothing, It may seem loud or silent at times but anyone can feel the cozyness and joy in this restaurany, maybe because of the unique people that visits this small yet joyful restaurant.

 

"Welcome to Eun---- AH! An Yujin! Took long enough to come here!" A black haired girl in her 20's walked to the girl and gave her a warm hug.

 

"Come sit down with Yena, i'll just ready your food Yujin-ah." The black haired girl went to the kitchen to prepare lunch for the young girl.

 

"LOL I thought you weren't coming." Yena teasing the young girl.

 

"Shut up." That's all The An Yujin could say and she just continued to read a book.

 

While waiting on Yujin's food, a sudden thud echoed through the room.

 

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" Suddenly groups of people walked to where the acident happened.

 

"I'm fine, I just slipped. I'm really sorry for the mess I made, Sajangnim. Please don't fire me!" The girl said trying to stand up but failed miserably.

 

"It's ok I won't fire you. It's quite normal that something like this happen, just try to be careful next time. Oh, and besides you're hurt, we need to get you treated." Eunbi said with gentle yet reassuring tone.

 

"I'm sorry sajangnim." The girl looking down and tearing up enduring the pain she got when she slipped.

 

"It's okay. Nako! Can you help me and clean this mess? I'm just gonna treat her wound." Eunbi said as she gently the young girl to the backroom.

 

A small girl suddenly appeared and cleaned the mess and went to her usual job.

 

 

====

 

 

"Here's your order." The small girl said as she reached the food to Yujin.

 

"What happened out there Nako? Who's the girl?? Why is she wearing the restaurant's uni-------"

 

"Can you shut your mouth once in a while, Yena-unnie?" Yena just pouted because of what she heard from her dongsaeng.

 

Nako just sighed

"Her name's Yuri, She started last week, apparently she accidentally slipped herself while carrying dishes for the customer, thank goodness her wound isn't that deep." She sighed once again as she explained what happened.

 

"Wait, why would add more workers?? I thought the restaurant have enough workers." Yena interviewing Nako.

 

"We were not supposed to hire any, but one of our workers just quitted due to family problems so yeah, stop asking anymore questions it's stressing me out." Nako added.

 

"Oh okay." Suddenly a big grin ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter