Chapter 4

Beyond Those Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, Yujin immediately went to the parking lot just to avoid any crowd. She was about to start the engine of the car until Yena appeared and tapped on her car window.

 

 

"You going home without me bro? I told you to wait for me." The ducky said getting herself ready from calling Yujin's mom.

 

 

"Yes." Yujin just casually said as she continue what she is doing.

 

 

She looked at the window once again but only to find a ducky going around the car and open the other door.

 

 

"What do you want again ducky?" An irritated face can clearly be seen on the latter's face.

 

 

"I promised Eunbi-Unnie that we're gonna visit her today."

 

 

"Oh, and Eunbi-unnie said that if you won't go today she will kill you next time you two meet." She sheepishly smiled to the latter and went back to observing outside the window.

 


"You just wanna see the employee there Yena-unnie~. Y'know if you really want to talk to her you don't have to involve me and Eunbi-unnie." She smirked to the Ducky that was speechless knowing that Yujin really knows how to tease the older girl.

 

 

"Wow, thanks for the tip Doggo." She sarcastically replied to the latter. They continued to bark at each other until they arrived to their destination.

 

 

-

 

 

"Yena-ya, Yujin-ah!" Eunbi said as she walked up and gave the two young girls a short hug.

 

 

"What's the occasion, Eunbi-unnie?" Yujin asked Eunbi as she notice as she how there are no customers right now and Nako preparing the dishes and putting it on a big table near the center.

 

 

"Eh? you didn't know? Yena, you didn't tell Yujin-ah, did you?" Eunbi asked to the duck that is silently sneaking herself away to the kitchen. Yena slowly turned around and laughed nervously "Cuz if I tell her, she might not join?" She scratched the back of her head, hiding the fact that she just made up an excuse, but to her surprise, Eunbi nodded in agreement.

 

 

"What are you guys talking about?" She tried to remember the occasion why they are doing this. After a while, it clicked her.

 

 

"Big ears-unnie is coming home, isn't she?" Yujin did guessed it right when she saw them nod in response. She massaged her forehead and just sighed at the thought of having to take cake of another dork.

 

 

"What time is she coming back?" She asked once again and they all quickly answered.

 

"5pm!" The two girls simultaneously said then looked at each other ridiculously but then changed into laughter.

 

 

 Just as they are laughing their hearts off, they heard a slight 'ting' from the front door that caught their attention.

 

It went silent for atleast 10 seconds until Yena immediately jumped on this person as she went inside the restaurant.

 

 

"Wow, you really missed me, huh, Yena-ya?" The short-haired girl said hugging Yena back.

 

"Yup, I did kkura-unnie! Now where's my souveㅡ Nako what the hell? Wait for your turn!" Yena couldn't continue what she was about to say because of a small girl jumping on her back.

 

 

"Don't be too greedy, I want to hug Unnie too!" Nako said tugging Sakura away from Yena. "And besides, she's my sister so back off!" She added.

 

 

"Can both of you stop already?" Yujin said as she pinched both of their cheeks.

 

 

"We're stopping now, so let go!" Yena exclaimed but right after Yujin took her hand away, the latter sticked her tongue out to Nako and teases her more making the small girl chase her across the restaurant.

 

 

Yujin facepalmed as she witnessed the sight of her friend being too childish at her age." Let's just eat and get this over with." She made her way to the table and started eating.

 

"I feel bad for Yujin for having to take care of a ducky." Sakura said as she also went on her way to the table.

 

 

"Oh me too, now that you're also here. She has to take care of two dorks, so I suggest you avoid Yena for now if you don't want Yujin to stress out." The older girl suggested and patted her shoulder.

 

"Wait what?" She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter