Chapter 3

Beyond Those Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Yujin couldn't focus much in class.

 

She couldn't hide the fact that she was happy she stood up to the girl.

 

After the long discussion, the professor now dismissed the whole class. Yujin immediately gathered all her things and went straight to the cafeteria avoiding any contact with the latter.

 

 

As she orders her food, people started gathering around her, asking her a lot of questions and stuff. As irritated as she can be, she still controlled herself from raging and just avoided the annoying crowd.

 

Yujin spotted Yena, but just on her way she noticed how many students are also surrounding the model.

 

 

Yena noticed the young girl and even screamed for help but Yujin smiled sheepishly and ignored the latter's help and walked as far away as she could from the cafeteria.

 

 

Yujin just decided to eat in the garden. Though there are still people, she didn't mind rather than eating in the crowded canteen.

 

She finished her food and was about to go back when she somehow spotted a sign which made ehr curiousity appear. She walked near and gently opened the door. After that, a small circle formed on the latter's mouth, she was in awe like how she found a treasure inside a perplexed dungeon.

 

Her face still in awe, she approached a rather formal-attired blonde lady.

 

"Do you have any books of an author named 'Minmin'?" 

 

"Ah yes, please wait while I search where the books are admitted."

 

(WARNING: This is a veryyyyyy boring and messy explanation of a room, so i suggest to scroll down XD but if you're willing then you can read it XP )

 

As she waits, she carefully observed the room, every detail of it. It was a maple colored room but somehow mixed with a light shade of brown. As she goes deeper on her observation, she noticed how it is a maze-like dungeon that she imagined just recently. She noticed how in every corner, each book was aligned perfectly and carefully next to each other. At the wall it has artworks of mostly very well-known painters but what surprised her the most was that one of her paintings is hanging on that very wall, it was a painting of a mother and a child. Her eyes then made its way to the center of the room.The center has a large circular seat like it was made for gatherings, but there isn't any table at the very center, instead, the seat was made longer that you can even lie down on it.

 

 

 

"Here is the location of he books." Her attention went back to the lady holding a piece of paper. 

 

 

"Ah, before you stepped on that line please do change your shoes to our required footwear." The lady then pointed out a locker that has numbers and names similar to the student's lockers at the actual school.

 

 

"Actually, i have an another question." She sighed before asking.

 

 

 

"Do you by any chance, know if this author really goes to school?" Yujin was hoping for a positive answer  but somehow that hope was replaced by dissapointment.

 

 

"Many people say that this person goes to this school but can't be confirmed because the author doesn't like to show up his or her identity, so i'm really sorry for not giving you a proper answer, but i'm pretty confident that this person really goes to this school." The lady bowed to her and gave her a sincere smile.

 

 

 

Yujin didn't know what to do. She never felt so dissapointed and sad in her whole life. She couldn't explain the feeling she's getting, but her hope once again regained it's position in Yujin's heart and mind.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter