Chapter 1

Beyond Those Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you looking for this Author's stories again, Miss?"

 

"Yes." A cold reply by a tall girl was given to the librarian but this librarian just nodded as if she was used to it...

 

well she is...

 

because this Tall Girl  is somehow can be called a 'Regular' due to her almost everyday visit in the library just to see her idol's stories.

 

After receiving a piece of paper from the librarian, she quickly went to where the book mentioned in the paper is and then, ofcourse, to her usual spot. It is a seat made only for one person and a small table made for placing books.

"Minmin's story never failed to amuse me." She said to herself followed by a warm smile. Everytime she reads her stories, this ticklish feeling in her heart never goes away, she never knew this feeling but she's pretty sure this feeling is only made for this author.

"Ya! An Yujin, there you are! I've been looking everywhere for you!" Shouted her friend from afar but at the end got scolded by the librarian because of her friend's loud mouth.

 

"That's what you get for being too noisy, Choi Yena." A cold tone can be heard from the girl's mouth.

 

"Hey, be thankful that I agreed to transfer school with you!" She replied to Yujin while pouting.

 

"Do you really want to take the exam?" Yena added after sitting at the table.

 

"Do you know it's rude to sit on someone else's table, and besides can you even read the time? Because schedule says that we should be there by 9:30 am, and it's STILL 7:15 am. Don't be too obvious on being excited." An Yujin replied with a calm yet cold sound.

 

"First of all, I don't care if I sit on someone's table, second, i can read the time! And lastly, I want to be early BECAUSE I'd rather wait for the time than wait in line!" The duckling defended as if her life depended on it.

 

"Fine." It was all Yujin could say, she would just stay quiet than argue with a talkative duck.

 

An Yujin is a famous painter in her highschool days, even until now, she submitted many painting that made her rich and made her received tons of award. She is known for her beauty, height, figure, being athletic and knowledge, but mostly because of her talented hands. She is quite happy of what God has given her but somehow she felt like she lack something, like she needed something that can outstand any paintings. Yujin is a very competitive painter , she doesn't like it shen even atleast one of her paintings loses. She would even try to compete with legendary painters like 'Leonardo Da Vinci'.

 

But now, as time passes by, she slowly stopped painting.

 

'maybe she got bored of painting or maybe it's not really her passion or maybe she just want to try something else or maybe----'

 

rumors spread out quickly even though none of it is true, she just felt like something is wrong.

 

"Are you done daydreaming An Yujin?" Said the duckling while snapping her fingers infront of the young girl's face.

 

"Can you stop that already?" Pissed Yujin said as she slapped her hand away.

 

------------------------------

School / University

the two young girls arrived at the school early, and as expected they are the first one to arrive so the staff gave them a chance and took the exam earlier than the expected time to start. The two girls entered the room and now taking their exam.

 

After a few minutes, An Yujin walked o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter