Chapter 5

Beyond Those Words
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days passed by quickly since their deal and still no sign of someone they are looking for, even their interacrion is still at level 1. Right now they could feel the awkwardness surrounding them again like last time while doing their nonstop research.

 

 

just as the awkwardness gets bigger, Yujin broke it off with a rather pissed face."Tch, it's been days and we barely have a clue!" She exclaimed.

 

 

"I'm sorry." Minjoo then looked down on her seat as she felt useless once again.

 

 

"Don't be sorry, it's not even your fault." The younger girl sighed as she brushed her face trying her best not to blow up infront of the older girl."Let's just continue." She added then went back to her usual working position.

 

 

Just as she was about to talk, the two girls heard a ringing bell signalling them that it's time for class. She closed her eyes and just sighed once again.

 

 

 

"Let's continue tomorrow." Yujin said as she clean up their messy table. The older girl felt the need to help her so she stood up and offered the younger girl to go back to class first which she immediately agreed to since she doesn't like being late.

 

 

 

 

-

 

MInjoo just finished cleaning their table and was about to leave when two students appeared out of nowhere and suddenly started dragging her out of the library onto somewhere remote.

 

 

She tried to break free from their grip but failed instantly since the two students are guys,  She tried once again and this time she shouted loudly trying her best if someone can hear her desperate help but she stopped half way as she heard a voice getting near their location.

 

 

"HELP PLS!" She shouted once again.

 

 

"No one can hear you in this place, Kim Minjoo." A familiar girl then appeared right infront of the latter.

 

 

"Please s-stop this, let me go." Minjoo pleaded to the girl but she just ignored her and slapped her hard in the face, leaving a deep red mark on her cheeks.

 

 

"This isn't even enough, you !" She then slapped Minjoo on the other side of her face.

 

 

"W-What did I do t-to you?!" She desperately asked which resulted another slap from the unknown girl.

 

 

"Don't play dumb Kim Minjoo!" She shouted as she grabbed her hair up tightly making the latter yell from pain.

 

"You stole my boyfriend when all I did was just to treat you nicely and now you're really out there being a lesbian to An Yujin. What a !" She yelled once again.

 

 

"I didn't steal your boyfriend,please stop t-this nonsense!" Minjoo exclaimed, still looking down at the girl who is now smirking from her statement.

 

 

 

"Nonsense??" The unknown girl then made a thinking position, she looked up and said. "So the things I did to you was just pure nonsense?"

 

 

"You really are ." She added and walked away but before she disappeared she turned around and gave the two students the signal. "That girl is all yours." She said then disappeared completely from the alley.

 

 

The other guy released her arm but only to be held by the other one, she shook her body once again but failed as the guy tightened his grip.

 

 

"LET GO!" She yelled at the two, only to receive a punch in the stomach.

 

 

"UGH! SHUT UP YOU !" He shouted as he punched her on her stomach once again.

 

 

 Suddenly, her body went numb as the guy continued to hit her on every part of her body

 

 

 

"P-please, s-stop." Stuttering every word she releases, she felt weak from all of the things happening right infront of her.

 

 

Wanting to be free from them, soon she just gave up and just cried silently as the the guy started to his uniform. The other finally let go of the latter but her now-weak body won't cooperate and just sat there helplessly

 

"Don't worry, this will be fast, and I know you would enjoy this kind of stuff anyway." He said as he bites his l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter