Bachelorette Parties

Perfect Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months after months of preparation the wedding week has finally begun, the Sons, Baes and all their guests have flown over to Canada. Seungwan and Joohyun have been staying in the guest house of the Son mansion and have been in good spirits. The rehearsal dinner went perfectly with little to no trouble other than some small complications about Haetnim carrying the rings down the aisle (Joy begged the couple to let her puppy be part of the ceremony and Seungwan was too kind to say no, much to Joohyun’s dismay who hid behind her fiancé the entire event.) Followed by the welcome brunch at the golf course that the Sons owned the only problem was keeping the shiksin trio away from all the food before they finished it.

 

And here they are now two days before their wedding back at the posh country club with their respective friends. Wendy and Seulgi are on the tennis court in all white acting as if they’re in the Wimbledon final whilst Irene, Joy and Yeri are observing them whilst gossiping and sipping their long island iced teas. Various grunts and sounds along with the sound of the tennis ball bouncing was coming from the courts and Irene had to take a larger sip of her drink as her fiancé’s state was getting her quite hot and bothered.

 

“Ahhhh, this is the life” Yeri said as she leant back on her chair, obviously taking advantage of the free and luxurious facilities thanks to her Seungwan-unnie. Joy hummed in approval whilst Joohyun giggled at the 94 liners antics on the court.

 

“Yah, Son Seungwan! That was out, it double bounced”

 

“Kang Seulgi do you need glasses? that was obviously in… UMPIRE!” Irene perked up at her love’s eyes but was caught by said girl for staring at her legs, blushing furiously she complied to Seungwan’s teasing grin.

 

“I saw it go out… point to Son Seungwan the current score being 40-love.” Seungwan grinned and fist pumped the air whilst Seulgi swung her racket in anger and grumbled something along the lines of ‘yeah, you were looking at her arse not the ball’. Seungwan quickly ran over to Joohyun pecked her lips sweetly.

 

“thanks love .”she giggled at her own pun.

 

“I don’t even know how this game works Wannie” Joohyun deadpanned

 

“Exactly why you’re my favourite umpire” Seungwan grinned and leaned to her ear “especially in that y tennis skirt of yours. God you have no idea what you’re doing to me Hyun.” Seungwan said in her lowest, huskiest voice that sent a shiver down Joohyun’s spine and before she could gather herself the hamster was back on the court serving her next ball.

 

“Joohyun-unnie once you’ve… dealt with all that.” Joy said with an uncomfortable look on her face after witnessing the two horndogs lovebirds. “Let’s talk about your bachelorette party”

 

“YESSS !! WE’RE GONNA GET LIT ES” Yeri danced up and down at the prospectus of alcohol which also garnered the attention of the tennis two who walked over.

 

“Ummm, guys as much as that sounds great…” Wendy rubbed her nape awkwardly “… we weren’t going to have a hen do.”

 

“WHAT?!” the three other shouted in unison.

 

“Why not?! It the only excuse you have to get faced before getting married and being all boring.” Joy whined

 

“We just didn’t really feel like it, we didn’t want to have a party” Seungwan said meekly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter