The Big Day

Perfect Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day they had prepared so hard for had finally come… the wedding.

 

Joohyun was pacing back and forth in her waiting room, not from nerves of marrying Seungwan, God no, she was sure of that. It was the latter she was worried about, she could hear the shouts of panic from the other room bellowing about something along the lines of a wrongly coloured suits. she gave Joy a suspicious eyebrow who just kept her head ducked down to avoid the unnecessary drama.

 

“The AUDACITY of that bloody , to show up to MY wedding with a suit that is obviously IVORY WHEN I ASKED FOR ING PEARL !!! Is she colour blind ?!”

 

“W-wan… I-i-it’s really not that bad. You can’t even tell a difference.” Joohyun winced as she knew Seulgi ed up big time.

 

“No difference huh? NO ING DIFFERENCE. YOU OBVIOUSLY DON’T KNOW YOUR SHADES OF WHITE SEULGI!!” Joohyun felt sorry for the bear who did nothing wrong but cringed as she can imagine the fury her significant other is displaying.

 

She jumped in surprise as Seulgi and all the other Bridesmaids entered the room taking a seat with sighs and huffs. Seulgi poured herself a flute of champagne, gulped it down and proceeded to pour another before Joohyun grabbed her wrist out of concern.

 

“That bad huh?”

 

“You have no ing idea. Are you sure you want to marry a control freak unnie. I mean I know she’s nervous but she’s just overreacting.” Seulgi sad with a face of annoyance.

 

“SHE’S DRIVING ME MAD!!” Seulgi said loud enough in hopes the figure in the other room could hear her.

 

“You know how she gets Seul.”

 

“You should have seen her Unnie. She was growling, the vein in her forehead was protruding, looked like it was frothing and I swear I saw fangs!!” Seulgi chuckled. Joohyun loved Seungwan but could relate as she knew the latter could be a little over the top sometimes as well as her short temper and how it could be a hindrance to others. Ugh, this was supposed to be a relaxing day.

 

Seulgi, sensing her distress put a hand on the brides shoulder and smiled genuinely. “I would go check up on her, knowing her, she has probably either trashed the room or punched a hole in the wall.” Joohyun smiled at her remark and made her way to the other room hastily as soon as she heard the sound of an item breaking and another loud sound sounding like it made contact with the wall.

 

“Seems like she’s doing both.” Seulgi said worriedly.

 

Joohyun headed to her soon-to-be-wife’s dressing room. She knocked three time and didn’t hear any reply.

 

“Wannie?” she asked quietly but still no response other than a few sniffles. Opening the door, Joohyun’s face fell to a frown as she saw the love of her life with her head buried in her hands crying uncontrollably. Carefully approaching the latter, she dodged the items smashed on the floor and touched the girl’s back soothingly. Said girl looked up and her eyes widened at who it was. She practically leaped off her seat, turned around and covered her eyes.

 

“HYUN ! You know the tradition, we can’t see each other before we walk down the aisle.”

 

“I think tradition can be paused in matters like this babe.” Taking more steps to the other girl, she turned her around, peeled her hands away from her eyes. Her heart broke when she saw the red puffy eyes along with the bruised knuckles on the girls hand. She carefully kissed each knuckle before pecking the other girls eyes, nose, forehead and finally her soft lips. Resting her forehead on the others she looked into those eyes that she loved so dearly.

 

“What happened babe? And don’t tell me you’re this worked up because of some colour misunderstanding.” Joohyun warned seriously. Seungwan huffed and stomped her feet like a little child. Along with a pout, the girl took Joohyun’s wrist and guided her to the sofa.

 

“You’re going to think it’s stupid.”

 

“No I won’t.”

 

“Yes, you will… even I think it’s stupid.” Joohyun feeling bad, hooked one finger under her fiancés chin to make her look up.

 

“Son Seungwan… nothing you do could ever make me think it’s stupid. I love you for god’s sake, I honestly think you’re the best person ever. You could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter