Love To Last A Lifetime

Perfect Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Year Later

 

Seungwan huffed as she was stuck in traffic for what felt like forever. She knew her wife would be worried as she promised to be home earlier as her meeting ran short. Speak of the devil, Seungwan smiled at herself when she saw the caller ID before picking up. The Bluetooth call (don’t drive and use your phone folks).

 

“Hi darling”

 

“Oh thank goodness, you’re alright. I was so worried when I didn’t hear back from you.” Joohyun sighed on the other side of the line

 

“Can’t get rid of me that easily Hyun.” Seungwan chuckled

 

“How are you feeling, I was really worried leaving you this morning with your condition and all.”

 

“Wan you make it seem like I have some terminal disease; I’m just pregnant babe, morning sickness is normal. Now, stop furrowing your eyebrows I can practically feel your scowl from here.” Joohyun loved her wife’s ability to worry over the simplest of things.

 

“Well your savageness suggests you are fine, and how is my baby?” Wendy cooed through the phone

 

“If you think I’m putting my phone to my stomach like last time Wan you are dreaming.” Joohyun deadpanned

 

“No need to worry about that Hyun, I just came through the door.” They hung up and Seungwan joined her wife on the sofa giving her a kiss. “You look tired honey, let’s get you to bed” Joohyun nodded and let her wife pamper her by taking her upstairs, once they were both washed and in their pyjamas Seungwan tucked her wife into the sheets and kissed her on the forehead with an I love you. Joohyun then closed her eyes but smiled when she felt her wife’s presence kneel down to her large belly.

 

“Hello little one, how is my superstar doing.” Joohyun just laughed until her wife whined.

 

“Ugh, how am I supposed to talk to my child if you’re eavesdropping! Cover your ears Hyun.” In a lower voice the girl whispered, “Hello my gorgeous baby, it’s your cool mummy speaking.”

 

Joohyun rolled her eyes as she let her wife continue “I hope you are being good to your mummy Irene, she is amazing and it’s not easy work holding you in her beautiful body for a long time so make sure you give her an easy time ok?” Seungwan rubbed smoothly circles on the belly and carried on.

 

“I understand if she can be a bit too much sometimes but that’s why I love her and I’m sure you will love that side of her too. I love talking to you because I can secretly complain about your mother to you.”

 

Joohyun scoffed this time “really Wan, they’re not even born yet and you’re already ing about me to our kid.”

 

“As I was saying before your mummy interrupted so rudely, I want you to know that we love you so much and we hope you grow healthy and come home soon because we can’t wait to see you and give you all the love in the world.” Seungwan finally kissed the belly and crawled onto her side of the bed wrapping her body like a koala to her beach ball of a wife and kissing her one last goodnight.

 

Two Years Later

 

If someone was to tell Son Seungwan that by the age of 27 she would own one of Korea’s biggest companies, have the wife, family and friends of her dream. She would not believe you in a million years.

 

But the Son Seungwan today who is currently on her knees cooing at her toddler with her wife facing her would be less doubtful.

 

“Hye Jeong-ah come to mommy, that’s right baby, this way to me, aww your doing so well my beautiful baby girl.” Seungwan was encouraging the mini version of herself and her wife to crawl her way on her chubby legs and hands. Their bundle of joy tuned her head at her mother’s voice and had the widest smile on her tiny face.

 

Picking up the pace, the baby was soon lifted up by her hamster mother and attacked with many kisses on her body eliciting a series of gurgles from the girl.

 

“Now we know who’s the favourite Hyun.” Seungwan grinned whilst her wife just huffed disappointed the baby didn’t crawl to her admits her efforts of similar coos and such.

 

“Yeah, Yeah. I mean I understand; you’re a complete catch.”

 

“Awww is my Hyunnie jealous that I’m holding our baby rather than her” Joohyun blinked her eyes in her best bunny way.

 

“She may be your baby... but she’ll never be your babygirl.”

 

Seungwan shivered at the thought and scolded her wife “God, I love it when you call me daddy but if Hye Jeong starts calling me appa we will bury that joke six feet under get it ?” Both mothers chuckled and Joohyun crawled over to place a kiss on her wife’s cheek with a sweet “ I love you, my crazy hamster.”

 

Three Years Later

 

Seungwan and Joohyun were on the baby mat on the floor playing with their active girl who managed to roll in a cute manner causing her mother’s to squeal with excitement.

 

“She’s so cute, look at her and all her baby fat, ugh I can’t” Seungwan picked up the girl and rein acted a rocket ship blasting off and throwing her up in the air and around the room.

 

“Jesus christ, she is heavy though. What have you been feeding our baby Hyun, shes like a cinnamon roll.” Seungwan giggled into the baby’s skin before blowing a raspberry on her neck.

 

Joohyun then picked up the girl “Right my sunshine, let’s get you in the shower because just like your mummy after she does her morning ab workout…, you stink!” Both the baby and her wife tilted their heads in a confused manner the same. She really is a carbon copy of Seungwan.

 

“Yah, you never complain about my abs.” The couple were now on their knees by the bathtub. Wendy proceeded to fill up the tub with water at the right temperature whilst Irene undressed the youngling.

 

Once she was in, the parents knew bath time was splash time. It’s amazing how fascinated babies are when they splash the water especially in their moms faces but their anger dissipates instantly when they see their Hye Jeong smile like that. The couple took turns, Wendy would entertain the baby with a rubber duck making silly faces whilst Irene makes silly hairstyles with the shampoo. The couple squealed and took a picture of the mo-hawk the couple gave the baby. Christmas card worthy.And when it was finally time to wash out the shampoo the couple dreaded it because that when the tears would come. Irene used a hand bucket to pour water on her head while Wendy made sure no shampoo got in the babies eyes. They heaved a sigh when they were successful with no tears and picked the baby out of the bath putting her in a poncho towel with a cute hood.

 

Once dressed and ready for bed, the toddler kissed both her mums and dozed off to sleep in between the space of her mothers. Once they heard soft snoozes coming from the body below them, Joohyun attempted to shift the mood with an eyebrow wiggle and smirk.

 

“Babe, I would happily have with you but I mean look at this little fluff ball... how can I resist” Wendy whispered, although Joohyun had a put on her face she secretly agreed. Don’t get her wrong, she loved having with her wife but when you see the two loves of your life in a warm embrace, you’re willing to sacrifice the burning feeling between your legs in trade for the burning feeling of warmth in your heart that is filled with love.

 

Four Years Later

 

Wendy and Irene went to pick up their little bundle of joy from pre-school every Friday, this Friday in particular was a special event. The couple parked their luxurious range rover and walked into the building hands clasped together ready to pick up Hye Jeong.

 

When they arrived at the classroom it took them about 2 seconds before a small body was smashed into theirs.

 

Wendy patted the girl with stars in her eyes and ruffled her hair “How was school Hye Jeong-ah, did you make any trouble?”

 

“That’s a no no mummy.” The four year old said In her cute chirpy voice but there was a glint of mischief which her mummy Irene was able to detect instantly.

 

“Really, so if I just ask you teacher Mrs Im we-“ Irene smiled when she heard he child say wait and place and grip on her arm.

 

Hye Jeong looked down on the floor “I may have caused some trouble but that’s only because this boy tried kissing my friend Suni so I stomped his foot.” Her mums gasped in unison, on because they didn’t expect her to be violent and also they knew that the girl may have had some harboured some feeling for her best friend and this confirmed it.

 

Wendy felt guilty and lifted up her daughters chin whilst her wife went to go apologise to the boy, his parents and the teacher.

 

“Are you mad mummy?” she pouted

 

“I’m a little sad because I don’t want our Hye Jeong-ah hurting people but I know you really like Suni and want to protect her.” She wiped the lone tear from the girl’s face

 

“Do you and mummy Irene still love me even though I made you sad?” Wendy scooped the little girl in her arms and her hair lovingly.

 

“Hye Jeong-ah there is nothing that could make and you mummy Irene not live you. We love you to the moon, the stars, to pluto. No matter what, we will always love you because you’re our little sunshine Okay baby?”

 

The girl nodded shyly, “Hey come on, let me see that big smile of yours” Wendy then kissed the girl on her cheek. The girl then went to the boy to apologise and her teacher, the boy blushed slightly and Irene and Wendy only smiled as they knew their little girl would be the reason for many first loves.

 

Their smiles widened even further when they saw their daughter run towards her best friend Suni. The two talked animatedly and the parents were shocked when Suni planted a sweet kiss on their daughters cheek causing her to blush furiously.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter