Honeymoon

Perfect Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Joohyun scrunched up her nose as the scent of the thick Tuscan air made its way to her senses. The dimmed light shun through the half closed curtain and she could partly see the green hills of the vineyard the couple rented for their honeymoon in Italy. Seungwan, bless her effort, found it difficult to choose the perfect honeymoon destination as her wife was a tad bit picky. Where to take a girl who hates the cold, but doesn’t like the sea, always wants Korean food but loves lasagne? Seungwan was aiming at the typical island retreat but hesitated as it would require a boat and the sea so that was ticked off. She then thought of a skiing destination like Switzerland but realised it would have been too cold. She was so desperate she even considered doing a tour of Korea and camping in their backyard. Although it sounded amazing, Seungwan wanted the best for her wife. Thinking of the best place, Seungwan booked two tickets to Italy for two weeks. The couple started off in the south around the Amalfi coast, cruising to places like Sorrento, Positano and Capri. Sipping on lemoncello and eating delectable cured meats then took a train to Tuscany. Both of their favourite movies are under the Tuscan sun so this honeymoon is a dream come true for them.

 

Reminiscing the events in the past couple of days made Joohyun smile and turned into the body next hers, she snuggled into the warmth further, she could tell her wife Seungwan was awake as her humming lulled Joohyun back to sleep unexpectedly.

 

-----

 

Waking up in the same manner but minus the human heater, Joohyun stirred awake and her body fluttered to the smell of a cooked breakfast. As she walked into the kitchen her body flushed as she saw her partner wearing a similar attire to her, or should I say lack of attire.

 

“Morning Mrs Son.” Seungwan hummed as she felt a flushed body push into her , nuzzling her neck.

 

“Jesus, I don’t think I’ve ever been so hungry in my life.” Joohyun fake sobbed

 

“Did I tire you out too much last night?” Seungwan continued to cook the eggs with a smirk.

 

Joohyun didn’t retaliate as she knew the statement was partly true. Instead she just huffed and snuggled into her wife’s back further.

 

“I swear I’m getting fat.”

 

“Hyun, no you are not.”

 

“Wan, think about it. All we’ve been eating is pasta, pizza and other delicious foods and wine. I’m doing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter