Pro-Posal

Perfect Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shortly after the amazing surprise it was late afternoon and Seungwan told Joohyun that they had dinner booked at a nice restaurant, thus her fancy attire. The reservation was booked for 7pm but Seungwan stated it was near the river and she wanted to go early in order to catch the sunset. Hence why the couple were now in the car literally chasing the sun.

 

They soon arrived at what to seem like a field, all Joohyun could see was a single hill with the sunlight barely shining through. Confused as she thought they would be going to the river she asked her girlfriend who only told her to follow her with much nonchalance and swag: Seungwan Special.

 

Seungwan led them back to the hill but felt a sharp tug when Joohyun gasped and pointed in the distance “Wan, look at that house. Isn’t it beautiful.” Joohyun was referring the newly constructed house opposite the hill which had a beautiful forest architecture and had a view that overlooked the lavender field in front as well as the hill. “I want a house like that in the future.” She jumped like an infant and ran ahead, Seungwan smiled to herself at her cuteness but also at some information that only she knew… soon, Hyun, soon.

 

Seungwan led her to the top of the hill, heart pumping due to the cardio as well as her nerves taking a toll, she realised the significance of the situation and started to worry. Turning around with sweaty palms, Seungwan took one look at the clueless girl she was so in love with and all her worries melted away. She was ready for a forever

 

Setting up the picnic she prepared, Seungwan sat the oblivious Joohyun down. “But Wan, this dress is too nice to sit on the ground with!” Joohyun stomped her legs with a pout which made her look like an adorable baby. Seungwan dipped her hand into her ‘Mary Poppins’ picnic basket and Joohyun’s eyes went wide when her favourite purple polka-dot blankie appeared. She blushed as Seungwan wrapped her in said blanket and then set the picnic up.

 

After a bit of time, the couple became more comfortable and watched the sky turn from a light blue to a hot red, their limbs were tangled as Joohyun rested her head on her girlfriend’s lap and she felt she was going to fall asleep as her fingers were running through her silky locks. The two joked, made out and just enjoyed each other’s company whilst watching the sun slowly fall.

 

“Yah Son Seungwan, are you trying to make me fat?!” Joohyun nudged the hand that tried to feed her another chocolate covered strawberry which her sense rejected after having almost 6 already.

 

“First the hearty breakfast, my mum’s lunch, now sweets and champagne. Really?”

 

“Omo, do you not like me spoiling you?”

 

“I never said that.” Joohyun blushed for the hundredth time that day as her girlfriend left a cheeky kiss on her cheek.

 

Putting her hands up in surrender, Seungwan dusted off the non-existence dirt off her trousers and proceeded to stand up to finally do what she’s been waiting for since the day she met Bae Joohyun.

 

Playing it off coolly, Seungwan grabbed her phone and started taking photos of Joohyun, one of her standing and she took more slowly taking a couple of steps further from the picnic mat. She then grabbed the film camera she loved and started to take more photos. Seungwan planned this to the tee. She went down on one knee and leant back to take more photos of her love. “Babe, you look beautiful… total wife material.” Joohyun chuckled n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter