Post-Posal

Perfect Proposal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Seoul night lights were flashing pat Joohyun as she just ogled at the jewel on her engagement finger. The couple were sitting in a comfortable silence in the car with the radio lightly playing, Joohyun intertwined her fingers with Seungwans and released a relaxed feeling content. Seungwan glanced at the girl and gave a loving smile before kissing the back of her hand.

 

“Do, we have to go to dinner now, I’d rather just go home and cuddle with you for the rest of the night.” Joohyun huffed

 

“Seriously, I just proposed and you're still being stubborn baby?” Seungwan chuckled as she was hit on the shoulder.

 

“It will be fun, I know you’ll enjoy it and if you really want to leave early then I can always have my dessert at home.” Seungwan smirked with a tainted mind but dropped the smirk into a state of gay panic when Joohyun leaned over the seat and started whispering very mature things in her ear.

 

Any other day, Seungwan would throw her rationality out the window and turn the car around to satisfy her urges but she had planned the perfect day step by step and was too determined to end the day. Hence why she swallowed the lump in and ignored the shiver down her spine and continued driving.

 

When the Benz pulled up to the restaurant Joohyun’s eyes went wide, she harshly whispered to the girl beside her “Seungwan, this is Seoul’s best restaurant, you’ve already spent enough on me today babe, is this really necessary?”

 

“Of course, it’s necessary, only the best for my fiancé.” She complemented the statement with a signature greasy smile as the host lead them towards the private room in the back of the restaurant.

 

When they reached the room, the doors flung open and Joohyun jumped as she heard a large noise.

 

“SURPRISE !!”

 

She buried her neck into Seungwan’s and wrapped her arms around her frame tight and tried to calm her beating heart. Afraid to look up she heard Seungwan whisper in her ear “Hey, it’s okay you can look up now.”

 

Joohyun did so and was quickly embarrassed when she saw all their family and friends there with the banner “Congratulations on your engagement!!” everyone was cheering for the happy couple whilst she saw a couple of photographers taking various snaps. The couple walked in hand in hand and greeted everyone with blinding smiles on their faces. Joohyun looked at her fiancé with a look that simply screamed ‘when did you have time to organise this?’ which Seungwan just kissed her again.

 

First they approached the two sets of direct families, hugging and kissing the respecting mothers and fathers whilst exchanging some light-hearted jokes. Mr Bae started “Joohyun, darling we knew that when Seungwan came over to us a couple of months ago and started planning our move back to Korea we knew how much she truly loved you. It was my pleasure when she came to the house the other week to ask for our blessing for your hand.” Joohyun looked at the said girl who was embarrassed at such a traditional claim but thought it was so romantic. She simply couldn’t voice out what she truly wanted to so a squeeze of their joined hands would be enough for now.

 

The two were then tackled by their closest friends and bombarded with questions

 

“Did you cry Unnie?”

 

“I bet Wan-unnie cried?”

 

“Yah, Kim Yerim shut up, just wait till you get married and I’ll be sure to take the piss out of you!”

 

“Well, I know it’s too early now but I’m definitely sure that I want you guys to be our bridesmaids along with our sisters and some others who we’ll finalise later. How does that sound?” Joohyun beamed

 

The three’s eyes went wide as they screamed a unison yes causing another happy laugh from the girls. Joy then snuggled into her bear girlfriend and secretly wished she would catch the bouquet at the wedding.

 

“Awww, that sounds so romantic, when is my ddeulgi gonna propose to me?”

 

“S-sooyoung!” Seulgi flushed red and Joohyun could only laugh at their friends, she thanked them for helping Seungwan organise the party and such.

 

“It was no problem unnie, she was so nervous.”

 

“Yeah, she was practically pulling her hair out just to plan this proposal, good luck with the wedding unnie, she’s gonna be a real bridezilla” Joohyun laughed and expected a retort but when she looked beside her Seungwan was gone.

 

When she looked around the room for the girl she was interrupted when she heard the microphone being tested on.

 

“Hello everyone. Um, my name is Son Seungwan and I am one half of the happy couple tonight.” She said whilst winking at Joohyun.

 

"To commemorate the night, I thought I’d present a self-written song for my one and only Joohyun to show how much I truly love her and how impatient I am to marry her.” She said with a chuckle as she brought out a guitar. “I am a bit rusty, I haven’t played in a while so forgive me if I sound like a dying cat.” Which everyone chuckled to.

 

When you keep looking at me baby, baby

It’s awkward, why is it like this

I put my head down but even the tip of your toes make my heart beat

It’s beating, beating

 

I see your feet coming towards me

Step by step, closer to me

My feelings are growing and I can’t hide it anymore

Come on, Come on, Come on

 

When I lift my he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter