CHAPTER 8

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo’s POV

 

Oh ! I hope Sana won’t notice. I smiled at her without showing my teeth because of nervousness. I looked at Dahyun and I gulped. If her eyes are guns, I probably would be dead. T-that sharp eyes. In the name Of God Jihyo, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!

 

Sana looked at me with her brows furrowed.

 

“Are you sure?” she asked with her hands on her hips.

 

“Y-yes..?”

 

“Alright.” She said as she shrugged. “Since Dahyun is here, let’s eat dinner. I bet someone here is already dying.” I scoffed. I’m not that hungry! Well maybe two meals will be enough. Kekeke.

 

Mina chuckled and we headed to the dining table and Sana prepared the food. We sat down and thanked for the food and NOMNOMNOM.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

We finished eating and Mina voluntarily washed the dishes and Sana is at the guest room to clean because Dahyun will be sleeping there. I smirked while I shook my head. This would be a great start again, I hope.

I’m here in the living room together with Dahyun. I wish I’m the one who is washing the dishes right now instead of Mina. Please don’t kill me, I’m not ready to leave my jokbals. I breathe deeply and I focused myself in watching the movie.

 

“Mo-“ I cut her off before shecould finish her word.

 

“I’m sorry! I promise I wouldn’t do it again!” I screamed in a low voice while my hands are clasping together and putted on my chest. She shook her head and chuckled.

 

“Pabo. It’s okay. They didn’t even know it.” I sighed in relief. She looked around and when no one is looking, she asked; “How’s Auntie and uncle? And the business?” A soft tofu is here!

 

“They’re fine, the business is also fine. What about yours? How’s them? And Chaeyoung? I bet she’s being a hard headed brat because of your outfit yeah?” I laughed a bit and she did the same.

 

“What would you expect of your second cousin? Both of you have the same personalities you know.” She playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled.

 

Yeah yeah, the wonderful baby cub is my cousin. Sana and Mina didn’t know yet. I was born here in Korea then moved to Japan when I was in 3rd grade because of my mom was the one taking care of our business there which is the “Hirai’s” and also, the time when She had to go. I’ve met Dahyun because of our parents. The Kims also has a share in our business and a great family friend. Yes I know they’re gangsters because the employees of all our restaurants are all gangsters. Powerful right? But without them, our restaurants wouldn’t be known in all over the Asia.

 

“I know right?” I adjusted my position and looked at the TV. “Send my regards to your parents then.”

 

“I will.”

 

Just in time, Mina as well as Sana came and sat beside us. Sana is sitting between me and Dahyun and Mina’s beside me.

 

Sana kept glancing on me like I did something wrong! Well I did but that’s just a tiny lie! I took a deep breath and focused my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter