CHAPTER 3

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu’s POV

 

 

 

Hello. I forgot to introduce. I’m Chou Tzuyu. I’m also an 11th grade student and the youngest of us. Also, I’m Taiwanese.

 

I’m surprised that Dahyun unnie wasn’t even surprised or something. This is the first time for us to transfer to another school. But that’s okay, I’m kinda excited because of our surprise disguise made by Dahyun unnie.

 

 

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

It’s already 6AM and we still have to go to Dahyun unnie’s house to wear our disguise. I don’t know what would it be but I hope it’s not that bad.

I drove to Dahyun unnie’s house and gladly, the guards knew us and they let me inside. I drove in and parked the car. I pressed the doorbell and a maid opened it for me. They all greeted me and I greeted them back in response.

I walked to the living room and saw Chaeyoung eating chips. Seriously? It’s freaking early to eat junk foods. I walked towards her and grab the chips.

 

“Ya! Tzuyu, why did you took it?! Give it back!” I pressed my tongue out and threw it in the trash bin.

 

“Stop eating chips for God’s sake Chaeyoung! It’s not good for the health you know? And aslo it’s ing early to eat that kind of food. Have you even ate breakfast?” I glared at her.

 

 

 

Chaeyoung’s POV

 

 

 

When will I ever win? Ugh. I pouted at her and was about to get another chips when Dahyun walked down and saw us with her eyes looking at us like we’re doomed. Well, we really are. .

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter