CHAPTER 5

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun’s POV

 

 

I sighed and looked at the paper. Guess I have to finish this as soon as possible. I save her number to my phone and walked outside. Why it has to be the 1st half of 2nd Semester of this school year? And midterms will arrive next month! I just want to sleep all day but I still need to pass and graduate. I don’t want to be a burden to my family and since I’m the only child and the next heir of my parents’ businesses.

I saw Chaeyoung and Tzuyu waiting for me. We walked until we reached the cafeteria. We got inside and was about to fall in line when a brunette haired girl stopped us.

 

“Kim Dahyun? Son Chaeyoung? Chou Tzuyu? You really copied their names eh? Don’t be shy. Just tell us your real ugly names.” People starts to whisper things and before chaeyoung could make a scene, I grab her wrist and was about to walk away when the other three persons splashed their juices on us. YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I clenched my fists and dragged the both of them outside. A lot of people were looking at us so we walked fast to our lockers and gladly we have an extra uniforms.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

“Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, and Rosíe.” Tzuyu spoke as we waited for Chaeyoung to finish changing.

 

“What?” Chaeyoung asked.

 

“Their names. The girls who splashed some juices on us.” I said as we got out the bathroom. The bell rang indicated that we have to be in our next class.

 

We got inside the classroom and sat on your seats. I’m too bored to listen to the prof so I decided to look outside the window. About that four girls, I need to teach them some lessons. I know that they don’t know who the real us are but it’s not right to bully people because of their state or looks.

 

 

 

I didn’t notice the time when Sana poked my arm.

 

“Hey classes are over. I realized that you haven’t paying attention to the teacher and you didn’t even realized that the class is over so I poked your arm.”

 

“Uh yeah. Thanks Sana.” I grab my things and put inside the bag. I stood up and looked at her. “We can start making our song tomorrow after class if you want.”

 

“Sure! Let’s do it in my house and maybe stay for a night since its Friday tomorrow.” I nod at her and walked out.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

We’re currently in our hideout. Chaeyoung who is sharpening her knife, Tzuyu who is running a background check of those four girls and me cleaning my gun.

 

“Done!” Tzuyu suddenly spoke and she handed me the printed copy of the background of the four girls.

 

I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter