CHAPTER 6

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung’s POV

 

 

I can’t believe that I found them that easily thanks to this eyeglasses. Daebak!

 

“Guys.” I spoke. They stopped eating and looked at me. “I found them.” I pointed at the two girls walking towards the cashier.

 

“What? Who?” Tzuyu titled her head.

 

“The people who we’re looking for.” I said as the bell rang which means the lunch break is over.

 

“Lets go. Class is about to start.” I added and walked to our classroom.

 

 

Dahyun’s POV

 

 

Im Nayeon and Yoo Jeongyeon.

 

I couldn’t believe that we would find them that easily. We haven’t saw them once even they belonged to the top 5. Maybe because we don’t go to the underground that much?

We only go there when there’s an important match or what-not. I shook my head as we keep walking till we reach our room.

We got inside the classroom and sat to our seats. A minute passed, our professor hurriedly went in.

 

“Good afternoon class, I have an announcement for you all today. The director will suspend the class for today. There will be an unexpected meeting for us so you can go home now. That’s all.” As what I had expected, the people here are doing their little celebration because of the announcement.

 

What is he up to now? I shook my head and just stared outside the window. I forgot that uncle’s daughter which is my cousin also studies here. I was excited to see her here but I haven’t saw her. Tsk. Maybe busy doing her duties as the president of SSG as always.

I sighed. I need to finish this goddamn project first before the two gangsters so that it wouldn’t be a problem soon. I looked at my right and saw Sana listening to music. I tapped her shoulder and noticed me. She took her earphones out of her ears and looked at me.

 

“Yes Dahyun?”

 

“We can start our project this afternoon since we don’t have much time since the deadline is on Wednesday.”

 

“Hmm you’re right. After lunch? Bring your friends and we’ll meet at the cafeteria. Let’s eat lunch together so we won’t going to waste time.” She smiled.

 

“Okay.” I nodded.

 

 

Sana’s POV

 

 

Dahuyn is so cute right? Even though we just met less than a week, I could sense that we’ll get along well.

I’m currently here inside the Supreme Student Government’s office with Momo and Mina. We’re not a part of this chuchu but our friend is! She’s a president here so as her friends, we’re allowed to enter here anytime also I get to save some money. Why spend it with useless things when you can save it to buy the things you really need? I planning to buy my own house with my savings. My dad said he’ll just buy it for me but I denied. Anyways, speaking of the president, where the hell is she?!

 

I checked the time in my phone and it’s almost lunch time. I was about to speak when Momo’s stomach growled. Great timing. Mina and I looked each other like we know the answer. I chuckled. We got out the office and headed towards the cafeteria.

 

“Right I forgot!” The two looked at me with a questioning look. “I invited Dahyun and her friends to join us in lunch.”

 

“That’s cool! The more the merrier!” she said as we keep walking to the cafeteria.

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

We got inside and received our foods. Where are they? As I was scanning the whole canteen, I finally saw them at the back.

 

“I found them. Come on.” We started to walk to their table and Dahyun lift her head and saw us.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter