CHAPTER 4

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dahyun’s POV

 

 

 

“Samchon.”

 

I bowed at him and smiled.

 

“Dubuuuu~” He smiled and stood up and looked at Chaeyoung and Tzuyu. “It’s nice to see you both again Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.”

 

He walked towards us and hugged us like there’s no tomorrow. I CAN’T BREATHE.

 

“S-samchon I can’t breathe!” Tzuyu exclaimed as she trying to get away but uncle is just so strong. He’s in his late 40s but his strength is no joke. He’s my mother’s older brother and he’s also a gangster.

 

“Ya! I literally couldn’t breathe down here!” Finally! Samchon loosen his hug and chuckled while Chaeyoung is still catching her breath. That’s what you get when you’re not drinking vitamins and sleep more.

 

He cleared his throat and spoke. “So.” He fixed his glasses and looked at us. “Do you know the reason why you’re here?” We nod in response. “Good. Here’s your schedule. You three will be classmates and you’re going to skip a grade so that means you’re in 12th grade now okay? I hope you’ll find them as soon as possible.”

 

I smirked at him. “We’re the Queens remember?” He just laughed and nods.

 

“Alright, you can go to your classroom now. Your class started 10 minutes ago.” He said as get his tea and took a sip.

 

“See you later Samchon!” We got out of his office and walked to our classroom.

 

“What?! Nerds again? Is the President out of his mind?”

“The last time that some nerds was studying here were forced to transfer schools because of the bullies they got.”

“As expected from the nerds, ugly and poor!”

 

We stopped and saw Chaeyoung looked like she’s going to explode. Short tempered she is. Before we could make a scene, I grab her and Tzuyu’s wrists and continued to walk until we arrived to our classroom. I sighed.

 

“Remember, we’re on our disguise. No one noticed the real us and that’s good. And chaeyoung, control your temper. Remember to stay low. There’s a right time for that.” I said and we finally arrived at our classroom. I knocked and opened the door and as expected, all eyes are on us. Disgust. That’s what their eyes are saying.  Thank God the professor noticed us and stopped whatever he’s writing on the board.

 

 

 

3RD Person’s POV

 

 

The Professor stopped his work and turned around and saw three new students.

 

“Ah. Three new students. Please come here in front and introduce yourselves. Your names would be enough.” The three walked in front and faced their classmates.

 

Tzuyu adjusted her glasses and bowed her head. “Good Morning, I am Tzuyu.” There’s no emotion visible on her face.

 

Next is Chaeyoung. “Hi my name is Chaeyoung.” And lastly…

 

“Good Morning everyone, my name is Dahyun. Nice to meet you all.” She said and looked at them with her cold expression.

 

Some of their classmates were startled because of her coldness. They all know that nerds are shy and weak. But these nerds aren’t that kind of nerds if you get to know them better.

 

A person raised her hand.

 

“How are you three related to the popular Chou Tzuyu, Son Chaeyoung and Kim Dahyun? Why do you have the same names as theirs?”

 

“Coincidence?” Dahyun answered her.

 

“Okay, that’s enough. You three can go sit anywhere you want. There’s still 7 vacant seats.” They nodded and walked to find where to sit.

 

Dahyun took the seat beside the window where you can see the open field, Chaeyoung took the seat at the middle and Tzuyu took the seat in front of Dahyun.

The professor went back to his work and Dahyun just stared outside the window. I wish time would be fast. Minutes later, suddenly someone opened the door without knocking. Three persons got inside the room, panting.

 

“Good Morning sir! We’re very sorry we’re late!” A tall black, wavy and the sparkling eyes that everyone adores spoke.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter